[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
dingis wrote:
"
Edit: any reason you didn't pick up that frenzy charge in the duelist area? 4% more damage, attack speed and 18% inc duration for 2 points seems pretty good... ;)

Yeah that was an option, I think I put that below getting life, I was testing out the movement speed + attack speed under ranger, didn't feel it as much so go ahead and allocate that if you want.

Guess I'm a standard player after all... Sitting at 6.8k life atm which seems plenty, but damage (especially the burn on bosses could be stronger imho), can't wait for a 6L :d

Spoiler
Meanwhile Mathil is running T5 maps with 3.3k life :O
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Well I think the build is pretty strong...
Im level 83 atm and I can clear easily until maps 7 ( dont have more maps ) and i dont know u guys how fight agains bosses but Im still learning how to deal with this ...
Explain : When fight with boss : put decote totem prefer side to wall or corner then shot with frenzy to curse boss and then shot with Explosive arrow single target setup around 5 o 6 and see how it explodes ( this my problem I think the explosion dont take much damage and the life on bosses down super low )
Ok dont have any of this flask like Rumi and taste of hate and I think this is my problem with damage...

Correct me if Im wrong

Btw the build is super cool and for My first time I think is super cool ...
Thanks

Pd : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hueto/characters

Put my characters if u guys recomend me any other seetup or see I have some wrong
Thnaks again

Last edited by hueto on Sep 6, 2016, 12:41:19 PM
"

Well I think the build is pretty strong...
Im level 83 atm and I can clear easily until maps 7 ( dont have more maps ) and i dont know u guys how fight agains bosses but Im still learning how to deal with this ...
Explain : When fight with boss : put decote totem prefer side to wall or corner then shot with frenzy to curse boss and then shot with Explosive arrow single target setup around 5 o 6 and see how it explodes ( this my problem I think the explosion dont take much damage and the life on bosses down super low )
Ok dont have any of this flask like Rumi and taste of hate and I think this is my problem with damage...

Correct me if Im wrong

Btw the build is super cool and for My first time I think is super cool ...
Thanks

Pd : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hueto/characters

Put my characters if u guys recomend me any other seetup or see I have some wrong
Thnaks again

hi guys wanted to say thanks for the build im wrecking stuff so far.
It looks like some people are having troubles with single target so ill try to explain a bit maybe it helps. I checked your gear and as far as i can tell you dont have any cold or lighting damage to proc elemental equilibrium on your waepons. That means with using EE youre a practiclly halfing your damage becouse you only do fire.
Ill try to explain my rotation a bit here.
my setup is EA-Fire Pen- Slower Proj- Conc effect.
so when you see the boss you go up shot 5Times and use flammability then when he is Burning auto attack him to proc ee and STOP using EA as long as he burns so you dont make him resist fire again.
with good gear that strategy should oneshot almost all bosses.
I hope this helps
Last edited by testoe3d on Sep 6, 2016, 1:01:37 PM
Sulphur Flask and Atziri's Promise worked EA??
"
Sulphur Flask and Atziri's Promise worked EA??

They're ok, though the leech on atziri isn't amazing from what I remember. personally if I'm not using a resist flask I would use a silver flask for extra move and attack speed. or extra life incase I'm doing traps or something. after quicksilver rumi's and a basalt(or taste of hate if you have one) and 1 life flask you have a free slot for whatever you want.
I think I will run this build! :D

Spoiler
Last edited by Rhareg on Sep 6, 2016, 6:46:48 PM
The new gloves with increased projectile attack damage work for us?
"
The new gloves with increased projectile attack damage work for us?

No. We're scaling the explosion which is not an attack or a spell. Just projectile, area, elemental(fire) damage. New opal ring base works though.
Hi, nub here, this is most likely a nub question,

But, how are you gaining "Endurance" charges? for the "Immortal Call" + "Cast when Damage Taken"?

I've searched and searched the post, skill tree, forums, ... without any explanations as to why it works, assuming it does.

"
Hi, nub here, this is most likely a nub question,

But, how are you gaining "Endurance" charges? for the "Immortal Call" + "Cast when Damage Taken"?

I've searched and searched the post, skill tree, forums, ... without any explanations as to why it works, assuming it does.

Immortal call has a small base duration it will proc (.4 sec) while it's not much, it helps when you're about to be burst down by a lot of different sources of physical damage. The most common one being porcupines. you could support it with increased duration. You actually can slot in enduring cry if you wanted to on this build.

On a side note. if you wanted to sacrifice some points, you could get endurance charges near by templar and duelist. Although if you go that route it might be better to actually keep endurance charges around instead of immortal calling. Probably get Oak and +1 endurance charge belt if you do that route. Not sure if that's worth the effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info