Survey: Are you happy with Atlas of Worlds or not

YES!
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

"the shitty parts of the game"
To each their own.

Exactly, yes, a thousand times yes. So let me avoid the things I find shitty if it serves no purpose. I mean, if diversity is your thing, by all means. Go nuts, play the map system like it's a piano, but let me grind my tier 14 springs or tier 11 dry peninsula in piece without having to constantly wait for hours to trade a significant amount or pay through the nose.

And I honestly don't care about the guardians since it'll play like a slideshow on my computer any way. If possible, I'd just avoid them completely. Same reason I don't do Atziri or hall of champions.

But let us at least fix the lazy luck system and allow for chaining of maps that we like. If they're going to make the endgame grind extremely long and tedious, the proper thing for ggg to do would be to allow us to at least choose the implements with which to flagellate ourselves.

RNG favors the casual.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

RNG favors the casual.

Peace,

-Boem-

Thanks Mr. Trump for that opinion.
On a completely unrelated note, is there a way to block posts from a specific user so they won't show up any more?
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

RNG favors the casual.

Peace,

-Boem-

Thanks Mr. Trump for that opinion.
On a completely unrelated note, is there a way to block posts from a specific user so they won't show up any more?

I dare say that's not an opinion, but a fact.

A hardcore PoE player will attain his goal no mater what happens, due to sheer brute-forcing of the systems in place.

A casual is less fortunate, but he is permitted a chance at attaining them even with very little investment due to the nature of RNG.

An RNG based system clearly favors casuals where as a linear deterministic progression favors a pure
time-investment.

There is a forum user block script somewhere, but i was never inclined to utilize it. A google search might yield results.
I think Ignarsoll is the creator.(if i got his name right)

Most people on these forums that back-up the "linear deterministic progression" route and the removal of RNG wrongfully assume reward ratio's would stay the same as in an RNG driven system. Which is blissfully ignorant of what GGG would actually be forced to do in such a scenario.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Qarl wrote:
YES

Because it has some very interesting stuff going on in it, and it has a definitive way to feel progress.

I don't get as deep into maps as some of the others in the office, but Atlas of Worlds makes me very keen to get up to mapping in the next league.

I never know how to react when developers and such act positive about their own creation, it feels kind of... Plastic..

But I'm sure that you're as enthusiastic and excited of Atlas of worlds as anyone else, in fact I am fairly certain you're almost as hyped as I am.

I can't answer.

The only way Id say no is if shaper orbs are too difficult to come by.
YES

Finally something worth playing. Fck you lab.
Spoiler
Mfw people use Trump as an insult but it's actually a compliment.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
Mfw people use Trump as an insult but it's actually a compliment.

Let's make poe great again folks.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Yes, gives me more to do after hitting 36/40
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info