Survey: Are you happy with Atlas of Worlds or not

please answer YES or NO and then explain why
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 3:57:32 AM
I'm going to be cautious and say no. IF they decide to not rely on map drops any longer for advancement and you can simply start/upgrade/corrupt/... maps from your atlas, then it'll be a huge improvement and my answer will change to yes. Otherwise, neither the new league nor the slightly different maps system will be enough to constitute a big update.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
From the out set of the premise YES, but there is much we don't know plus we haven't even had a chance to experience the content and everything it has to offer. I'm not sure you can quantify anything at this stage, it's all speculation.
#NeverGoing90
No, recycled textures brought into new map layouts is not new content, more tiers of maps and new types only give illusion of variety while technically there are no new assests in game except 5 new bosses.

Only thing i look forward with each update is new items, but that seems to fade too, when i can expect any fun item to be nerfed.
Spreading salt since 2006
Have to wait to play it .

To many major changes to tell before i get my hands on it.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
No; haven't been able to play yet, worst expansion ever so far.
Way too early for anything except knee jerk reactions to what streamers are saying.
Yes.

First i thought it was a bit underwhelming, but i know i prize baseline game improvements over short-lived "cool leagues", so i really appreciate the later times that they have focused more on making the game work. Still it looked a bit boring at first, but after i saw the interview with chris i got hyped and realized i had to play one of my good builds and not one of my "lol let's fuck around and have fun trololo"-builds this league. Now i can't wait to unleash.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Yes and no.

Yes because it looks like the map system is finally going to be less awful. No because I was right when I assumed "completely change endgame" translated to "moar maps lol." As I've said a few times already, I'm not so much bothered by the content as I am bothered by how incredibly predictable this was. I never for a second believed that we were going to get away from the map system, but at least maybe the best thing we can hope for is that the map system will be less incredibly lazy.
This is a buff™
Content announced yet ( not much ) is fiting well with what i expected for endgame.
New boss kill goal that seems really hard and asking to think a bit more than usualy.
Lot of new alternate boss that will make the game look a bit more large on endgame part.
I see aswell a solved issue for players who hate how maps are dropping actualy.
Rare items mods nearly gave me a seizure.

Anyway i can't really answer your question as long i don't play it ! For now it's a Yes :) Might change who knows.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Aug 17, 2016, 8:23:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info