☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

Hey sarang.

I'm buying all the gear to try this build but i stuck at body armour why not legacy lightning coil ? will that lower our life a lot ?

ty
Hey Sarang,

Ive been following your guide for quite a bit now.
I was hoping if you could check my profile juliakim and see if there are any upgrades that can be made.
I do know You dont want to talk about legacy items here but since I have a double legacy rotc i decided to use it.
Currently at 120K dps hide out and just over 200K buffed.
My life is a bit low 4990.
The most concerning part is that my crit chance without power charge is at 75%.
With 3 power charge i think its something like 84%.
If you could look at my tree/gears and see if there are any opportunities pleae let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: one more question. I tried using a 440phys dps harb and compared it with my 369dps rotc
it seems that rotc has better dps than a 440dps harb due to gmp usage.
You stated that 420dps harb would be better than a double legacy rotc.
Just asking to see what your thoughts are.
Again thanks for the awesome build.
I dont know about shaper fights or anything but mapping wise on T11++ With my setup and your guide
I clear faster than howa spectral and on par with ci signal fire builds(100ex++).
Great job.
Last edited by Y2KOVKeeRa on Apr 13, 2017, 2:29:53 PM
"
forsajt wrote:
First, as everyone can see, the T16 maps you run have easy mods rolled (I wonder how many chaos the build user has to spend before running them?) Second, it is worth noticing, that you are running them with a Brood Twine or similar mirror-worthy bow instead of Death Opus. I have only watched Hydra and Minotaur videos, but I can see that you were almost one shot by Minotaur (the easiest of the Guardians) at 1:43, and you would be dead, only if a flask wasn't active at that time. What I want to say, is that 6k life build is far from being "endgame viable", and by endgame viability, I mean entering T16/Shaper map with some dose of certainty, that you can complete it deathless or at least with few portals left (which is easily achievable with cheap 10k ES pool builds, for example). But as everyone can see in your videos, successful defeat of a T16 boss (not mentioning a corrupted one) with this build, requires a mix of luck, good manual skills and insane amount of damage dealt (which you achieve due to Brood Twine and some abusive mechanic that will be patched soon) which further decreases the fight time (i.e. amount of potential boss' deadly attacks), thus increasing your luck. My point was to make players aware, that a build requiring such huge investment is not really worth it, if you end up with something, that can be one shot by endgame boss (which IS the case for a 6k life build, no matter what you do) and in some cases even unable to kill T16 boss, if you are out of luck (especially while using a Death Opus instead of Brood Twine).

P.S.

I will not comment on the personal insult part of your post.

Investment? LOL Pick up a fucking voltaxic or a opus and it would be the same results the fuck broodtwine is just over kill YOU DON'T NEED ONE. OH BOY INSTEAD OF LIKE 5 SECOND BOSS KILLS IT'S 3 SECONDS OHHHHHHHHH BOY

FFS get some experience before you try to talk down and think you know what you're talking about.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 13, 2017, 1:30:39 PM
Hi there, thanks for the build. I'm coming off your cheap variant that you merged into this one. Looking at the trees you have posted, I wonder if it's worth while switching over to one of them? Here's what i have currently: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAx4FLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8WvxcmGYoZjh9BIXYi6iPTI_YknST9JpUqOC5TMHwx-jIBNj051Dy-Ps9DMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtbr11oX3Bh4mJaYqxlTWyMbydwUnTtdct1_Xb3ePl6hHrvfXV-3X8rg22Eb4TFhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49glQWa8ZuNm7WdqqCfo4qn1LIZtMW1SLvjvTa-p7_VwTPC7MM6xKLKqc2Yz3rTb9N-1CPUQtjV2sHnVOjW6mLrFOtj7YPuDu96_MX9bv66_sj_3g==?accountName=agm_ultimatex&characterName=EllariaKin

I have used some passive respec points earlier on, so i dont have many free ones left, just a couple quests in merc i can do. About a dozen orbs in my stash.
Hi thanks for the previous reply! Any tips when juggling to having 75/75/75 resistances? Do you recommend aiming to just get "+ all resistances" mods on your gear?

Also, I was wondering if you could help me out on some dilemmas. This is the bow I am using:

First of all, do you think I should swap out ICS to elemental focus and maybe start using diamond flask? My crit chance unbuffed in hideout is 56%.

Also, you mentioned using jade flask for evasion but do you personally use these? I am currently using these flasks

Life flask since it's removing bleed for me. Thinking of swapping life flask + atziri to wise oak and non-legacy VoV, however, since I can't afford atziri's acuity, the build kinda falls apart. Using Vaal pact does not seem like a good idea because of the passive points wasted and also because running blood rage becomes so so uncomfortable after it. This is my tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jWSNj03TDfUOdQ6QkMxRA1Hfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLW69daF3yYeJiWmKsZU1sjG8nbztwUnTtdct1_Xb3d-N4DXj5eu99dX7dfyt_gIRvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_j2CVBZpqmvGbjZ2qnregn6OKp9SpbrTFtUi18re2u-O9Nr6nwBrBM8LsxKLHncjwyqnTb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3awd2o51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73rxbfzF_W7-j_66_sj_EP_e

Any ideas how to improve my survivability and/or dps?

Also, what are your thoughts when comparing Master Surgeon vs. Veteran Bowyer? Bleed immunity vs. dps?

Thanks again for your help, it is much appreciated!
Last edited by limchu on Apr 14, 2017, 7:09:40 AM
Hey hi!

Need a little tip help here. I've came back to the game after quite a break and I started with this build (before you updated it). At one point, I felt like going CI was stronger and simpler for me. Shit is, the Signal Shot build aint what it should be if you dont own skyforth. So after a whole ''respec'', im sitting at this updated version of the build and I'm wondering if I should go back the life way. Not having skyforth costs me : 3 passive point (for reduced mana reservation) a 5L instead of a 6L (because i need to put pcoc on my LA) and a ring slot for valyrium.

A thing I would like to know is; the choice of bow. I managed to roll this :

Considering crit chance, gem setup, diamond flask, power charge from bandit, death's opus. What do you think would be most optimal for me ?

Thank you in advance and feel free to express your opinion about the whole thing.

Also, if you could provide tree with something like the lvl 90 mark passive points, 114ish, that would be great!!
Really nice build, thank you.
OMG they killed Kenny... You bastards!
Hey,

I've got a double legacy RoTC. Which gem setup would you recommend for TornadoShot for it? I can't imagine playing maps without pierce, it just feels too good to get rid of it. The inc crit multi gem is tempting due to loss of 150% from Death Opus.

I was thinking about either:

TS > pierce > wed > phys to light > faster attacks > inc crit chance

or:
TS > pierce > wed > phys to light > inc crit chance > inc crit multi

or:
TS > pierce > wed > phys to light > phys proj > inc crit chance

What would net the most dmg/most comfortable map farming? The gear is on my profile, only change would be the bow.

Would appreciate the answer.
Last edited by Videk on Apr 16, 2017, 1:45:30 PM
Hey,
First i would like to say thank you for the awesome guide. My question is w/o Atziri's Acuitys, should this build be able to do guardians and shaper?
http://www.filterblade.xyz/#nSWnD27q18xp
It would be nice if u only had 2 tree's though...DPS & tanky for example...

there are to many now IMO...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info