☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
basta1982 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I just seen this build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745340/page/1 It seems insane O_o

They made the guide with pretty much perfect mirrorgear, which is why it justs looks like nuts. Sarang' got quite decent std-gear as well, but there is still quite a huge gap. For the costs of the shown gear the build is actually nothing special all. - And: Defensivly it's quite squishy for a build using gear worth thousands of exalteds. A life-Build with comparable gear is a lot more stable.

How is build that outleeches everything except Shaper's smash is squishy? He is in no way squish. Like at all. Specially compared to Sarang's life template that fear any big attack from Red tier and above boss. Leech from Vinktar + 12+ k ES + Flaskfinder is insane. Life > ES? Are you sure we play same game? 12k EHP > 6k EHP. Single issue is stun/freeze shenanigans + it's hard to use Blood Rage.

He only uses Mirrored Harbinger. Other gear linked is just good rolled things. If I understand correctly if substitute that bow with weaker version - say x2 times less base phys damage, our damage will be halved, can be wrong here. And 50% of this bazillions of damage should be more than enough to destroy everything in the game with ease.

It is squishy m8. The game is about balance, and not Who has the higher EHP.. I tried the build on full mirror (13k es), and my own life variant with kaom's(9khp) is far better, with leech nods and not only vinktar's as defence..U need always to be on vinktar's,once u are out u are dead instantly.Life build has IC mechanics+acuity, and is insane even with flasks off.
And my damage is a bit HIGHER then on the Es variant build by Cap (cause of gear but still). But full life is more expensive. U need legacy kaom's+second Bow.
BtW, some other Top guys from BlastingCaps guild are using life version, not ES..
Belive us, Es is worse here but far cheaper...
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 19, 2016, 4:48:29 AM
"
Dzz1rt wrote:

What are you talking about? What you say clearly contradicts what happens in videos (Signal shots destroys everything on it's path and never gets into trouble in comparision to for example Sarang's fight versus Rigwald where he is on 10% life most of the time and hides from every attack of the boss).

Immortal Call works for ES as well. You need Vinktar with Life as well. Nothing stops you from getting extra Leech for ES as well. Wtf? What's your point even? ._.

For Life you get super expensive item, sacrifice 6 links, get less EHP and less Leech (translates into less survavability) in the end. What kind of bad deal is this?

Not sure how you could have buils ES in a way that it could suck. Just turn off your Blood Rage maybe idk. :o
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 19, 2016, 9:18:10 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Dzz1rt wrote:

What are you talking about? What you say clearly contradicts what happens in videos (Signal shots destroys everything on it's path and never gets into trouble in comparision to for example Sarang's fight versus Rigwald where he is on 10% life most of the time and hides from every attack of the boss).

Immortal Call works for ES as well. You need Vinktar with Life as well. Nothing stops you from getting extra Leech for ES as well. Wtf? What's your point even? ._.

For Life you get super expensive item, sacrifice 6 links, get less EHP and less Leech (translates into less survavability) in the end. What kind of bad deal is this?

Not sure how you could have buils ES in a way that it could suck. Just turn off your Blood Rage maybe idk. :o

I didn;t say Es suck, i just said that the build demonstrated by Cap is showcase only. Caps builds are all squishy, on lawnmower for example he even didn't have untifreeze). And i didn;t build anyting, i duplicated his just with better gear on rares, as it was, without any changes and it felt like twice less comfortable (played it for 2 hours) than my build. So i can state it clearly about being squishy, of course if making some changes it can be done properly on ES, but the way it is written it's crap for that much currency.
So my point is not about Es in general but about Cap's build as it is drawn for players.
Don't judge builds by videos, never judge builds by vidoes, only playing them can show u what the build is made off and if it is suitible for u...
Bv is also great on videos, but it's nearly impossible to play it if u are a normal person) BV is the worst build the game has ever seen, IMHO)..
So let's stop the discusssion, until u are able to test both variants. Tell u again most of the players from his guild who play Signalfire play LIFE based, ask yourself, why?
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 19, 2016, 11:56:12 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Are you sure we play same game?

Actually it seems like you are watching mostly videos while i am not only playing "the game", but the builds we are talking about.
Last edited by basta1982 on Oct 19, 2016, 11:51:18 AM
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Dzz1rt wrote:

I didn;t say Es suck, i just said that the build demonstrated by Cap is showcase only. Caps builds are all squishy, on lawnmower for example he even didn't have untifreeze). And i didn;t build anyting, i duplicated his just with better gear on rares, as it was, without any changes and it felt like twice less comfortable (played it for 2 hours) than my build. So i can state it clearly about being squishy, of course if making some changes it can be done properly on ES, but the way it is written it's crap for that much currency.
So my point is not about Es in general but about Cap's build as it is drawn for players.
Don't judge builds by videos, never judge builds by vidoes, only playing them can show u what the build is made off and if it is suitible for u...
Bv is also great on videos, but it's nearly impossible to play it if u are a normal person) BV is the worst build the game has ever seen, IMHO)..
So let's stop the discusssion, until u are able to test both variants. Tell u again most of the players from his guild who play Signalfire play LIFE based, ask yourself, why?

I see. But his runs are pretty smooth nevertheless. If his build would be squishy I am sure he would change it. Guy kills/tanks Shaper/Guardians no problem - issues should be on your side. Personally I would merge Sarang's, Yours and Cap's template into one. And if possible budget version xD

I don't know this statistics. But I think they would do it just because it's harder/more unusual to go CI for ranger and most people probably don't even consider it or evem think about it, like at all. Personally before seeing that Signal Shot build I didn't thought it's viable to go ES Crit Ranger considering how many crit nodes you need, travel to Duelist for Leech is pretty mandatory, all ES nodes are far away from Ranger, Rat's Nest is damn great so you would have to choose between this beast item and huge 400-500 flat ES chunk, you can't use Shield, so you lose another 500-600 ES, and for gloves there is Maligaro's and Shadows and Dust just ready for crit action instead of 200-300 ES gloves, etc.

P.S. Most people in PoE are not normal persons then? ^_- But honestly I don't really like spam flasks all the time myself either, specially if I have to rely on them to survive.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 19, 2016, 12:43:34 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
And if possible budget version xD

Physical Bow Builds will just never be a good choice for budget builds, cause they rely heavily on the bow. Reach (legacy one) made things a lot more easy though, cause now you get a very decent bow for like 25ex, while it has been 200ex+ before. - But well, still 25 ex for a single item.
does this build also work with non legacy flasks ?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I see. But his runs are pretty smooth nevertheless. If his build would be squishy I am sure he would change it. Guy kills/tanks Shaper/Guardians no problem - issues should be on your side.

Why are u so stubborn m8? There are NO issues on my side.

First:
Cap doesn't play the build, he makes showcases on forum, using mirrored items (1 or 2) his guildsmates have as originals, like a bit of promotion. Don't get me wrong i have nothing aginst it, but it's not like the one build he invented and is playing it. They made the build and are doing the other ones. he doesn't play it like we do..Read the guy, he is only uber/shaper runner, he states it himself he doesn't farm maps, he doesn't encounter hard mods on maps,cause he doesn't run it, that's why most of the playeres couldn't run his last build, it was Great for Uber atziri(shaper also by the way) but it is crap for t15 hard mod safe running. U just can't level safe with his build on 95+..

Second:
Life build has 9k EHP, acuity leach(wich is huge with good bow can tank shaper without vinktar easily), vinktar leach, 30 spell dodge, 68% evasion(can have 75 easily if needed),40% dodge, arrow dancing(makes me nearly invurnarable to reflekts with flasks up, even double), IC+endurancemanual casting if i need. I'am immortal in this setup. And my damage is no less then in Cap's build.
Cap's buildhas 13k EHP, vinktar leach and NO surgeon's nod. That's all. Once the vinktar's end(some mistake,lag, forgot smth,) u are dead instantly on hard mods t15+..
So stop arguing about this shit. U just watched some videos and doing theorycrafting. Pls stop.. It's not hard to make flawless shaper/guard videos , hard is to be stable on hard 15+map mods in half/afk state while farming on 95+levels..
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 20, 2016, 6:22:14 AM
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I see. But his runs are pretty smooth nevertheless. If his build would be squishy I am sure he would change it. Guy kills/tanks Shaper/Guardians no problem - issues should be on your side.

First:
Cap doesn't play the build, he makes showcases on forum, using mirrored items (1 or 2) his guildsmates have as originals, like a bit of promotion. Don't get me wrong i have nothing aginst it, but it's not like the one build he invented and is playing it. They made the build and are doing the other ones. he doesn't play it like we do..Read the guy, he is only uber/shaper runner, he states it himself he doesn't farm maps, he doesn't encounter hard mods on maps,cause he doesn't run it, that's why most of the playeres couldn't run his last build, it was Great for Uber atziri(shaper also by the way) but it is crap for t15 hard mod safe running. U just can't level safe with his build on 95+..

Second:
Life build has 9k EHP, acuity leach(wich is huge with good bow can tank shaper without vinktar easily), vinktar leach, 30 spell dodge, 68% evasion(can have 75 easily if needed),40% dodge, arrow dancing(makes me nearly invurnarable to reflekts with flasks up, even double), IC+endurancemanual casting if i need. I'am immortal in this setup. And my damage is no less then in Cap's build.
Cap's buildhas 13k EHP, vinktar leach and NO surgeon's nod. That's all. Once the vinktar's end(some mistake,lag, forgot smth,) u are dead instantly on hard mods t15+..
So stop arguing about this shit. U just watched some videos and doing theorycrafting. Pls stop.. It's not hard to make flawless shaper/guard videos , hard is to be stable on hard 15+map mods in half/afk state while farming on 95+levels..

Don't tell me shit about dodge / evasion - this mechanics are terrible, specially when you cut evasion by half with node. Huge ES Pool is better than this any day of the week.

He doesn't run out of charges even during boss fights -> he won't ever run out of them. Besides nobody stops you from taking extra leech nodes. Also people are quite happy with his build.

Stop bringing Immortal Call ffs. ES gets it too.

Acuity is just an item people who insist on Blood Rage + Instant Leech are forced to use. It's in no way advantageous if you grabbed VP or with Legacy Vinktar (like he has).

Also, wait wait you DON'T get 9k Life. (Btw do you really have that much with Leg Kaom, because right side of the tree have less life and u don't get life from helm if use Rat's Nest) Forget about that item (sacrificing so much and you can't get it in Temp league). You get like 6.5 K Life at best. While you can get TWICE with ES. Do you know what double EHP pool means? Twice the leech and twice survavability...oh well he sacrifices Rat's Nest but he gets crit / attack speed from jewels and amu.

If u have Skyforth you don't even have to sacrifice amulet slot for Chayula where you can get crit multy / chance...maybe just fucking try to use leech nodes ALONG with ES or something? I just don't udnerstand how you can have problems with build while using Energy Shield. Blood Rage is a single advantage ES have over Life and compared to twice Hit Poins pool and twice the leech, well good bye Blood Rage in this case ;_;

I just don't understand how you managed to fail CI build having currency for Skyforth and stuff. If you take Leech nodes and have Skyforth, it's literally the same as Life, except you don't run Blood Rage. How it can be worse than running 6.5 K Life (don't mention Legacy Kaom pls)?...

If you can facetank Shaper, everything else is easy. And he didn't had any problems at all. Why would I believe you who runs against common sense here (ES >>>> Life) and against what actually happens in the videos all of a sudden?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

First:

Second:

Don't tell me shit about dodge / evasion - this mechanics are terrible, specially when you cut evasion by half with node. Huge ES Pool is better than this any day of the week.

He doesn't run out of charges even during boss fights -> he won't ever run out of them. Besides nobody stops you from taking extra leech nodes. Also people are quite happy with his build.

Stop bringing Immortal Call ffs. ES gets it too.

Acuity is just an item people who insist on Blood Rage + Instant Leech are forced to use. It's in no way advantageous if you grabbed VP or with Legacy Vinktar (like he has).

Also, wait wait you DON'T get 9k Life. (Btw do you really have that much with Leg Kaom, because right side of the tree have less life and u don't get life from helm if use Rat's Nest) Forget about that item (sacrificing so much and you can't get it in Temp league). You get like 6.5 K Life at best. While you can get TWICE with ES. Do you know what double EHP pool means? Twice the leech and twice survavability...oh well he sacrifices Rat's Nest but he gets crit / attack speed from jewels and amu.

If u have Skyforth you don't even have to sacrifice amulet slot for Chayula where you can get crit multy / chance...maybe just fucking try to use leech nodes ALONG with ES or something? I just don't udnerstand how you can have problems with build while using Energy Shield. Blood Rage is a single advantage ES have over Life and compared to twice Hit Poins pool and twice the leech, well good bye Blood Rage in this case ;_;

I just don't understand how you managed to fail CI build having currency for Skyforth and stuff. If you take Leech nodes and have Skyforth, it's literally the same as Life, except you don't run Blood Rage. How it can be worse than running 6.5 K Life (don't mention Legacy Kaom pls)?...

If you can facetank Shaper, everything else is easy. And he didn't had any problems at all. Why would I believe you who runs against common sense here (ES >>>> Life) and against what actually happens in the videos all of a sudden?

Lol, not mentioning Leg kaoms? taking more crit nodes? Terible evasion mechanics( it's terrible if it's only defefnce).. What elese?
i was comparing MY life build with his do u understand? MINE with HIS (not ES with life, of corse in temp leagse Es will be better).
I tell u for the last time, i took his build AS IT IS, without any other mechanics, compared it with MINE AS IT IS, and it was FAR WORTH in survivability COMPARED to MIne, so that gives me the right to call it squishy compared to my build. Shaper destruction is 2-3 seconds per phase on both versions. But i am immortal on any t15+HARD maps, and Caps build is down if u make a mistake or turn u head from the monitor for a moment..
DID u run the build to argue? U diddn't. So pls... it's like telling the pilot how to pilot a plane being a taxy driver.. play a bit before making fullish statments. There 2 people already in this thread telling u that Cap's build(not ES, but CAp's perconaly is squshy crap compared to life build u can do on that ammount of cuurency(1000+ex) demonstrated ON HIS videos). how many playing ppl u need? 4? 5?
Again if u take a70-80 ex budget on a temp league Es build will be superior too life's.That's why ppl are happy with his build,league players.(Repeat again ES build, not Cap's build) I hope 3 times repeating will be enough for u...
Pls read attentivly before posting walls of text again. All ppl playing signal fire i know of with 1000ex budget play life based, it's a fact. If u don't understand why i advise u to play it, if u don't have currency to test it i advise u not to argue with those who have, cause u look foolish...
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 20, 2016, 12:09:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info