♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

once again. What flasks you use? or recommended?
Currently level 64 and struggling to level. Lack of defence and it seems LW doesn't have much power yet. I'm using FB and fire storm to level.

When does the build start to truly kick in?
"
JoSa75 wrote:
once again. What flasks you use? or recommended?

life life granite ruby quicksilver

"
brunowa wrote:
Currently level 64 and struggling to level. Lack of defence and it seems LW doesn't have much power yet. I'm using FB and fire storm to level.
When does the build start to truly kick in?

need more levels
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Sep 19, 2016, 7:34:31 PM
Thx to answer.

Im current lvl 65 and only problem is that i need more life. Current ~2200. Mobs in merc. Lake dies easily. I use FB-Fire pen.-controlled destr. in Wyrmsign, 5l chest is LW-Fire pen.-Less duration-FC-Cold to fire.
Also have fire elemental with culling. This build Rock!

I add skills later when get back to home..
Last edited by JoSa75 on Sep 20, 2016, 4:31:16 AM
"
JoSa75 wrote:
Thx to answer.

Im current lvl 65 and only problem is that i need more life. Current ~2200. Mobs in merc. Lake dies easily. I use FB-Fire pen.-controlled destr. in Wyrmsign, 5l chest is LW-Fire pen.-Less duration-FC-Cold to fire.
Also have fire elemental with culling. This build Rock!

I add skills later when get back to home..

Back in home. Just linked my steam to PoE site and notised that i have allready joined this side earlier.
so Josa75 is now Silliveivari :D

So here is my skills at lvl 68.

Skilltree at lvl 68

And Here is my items: (solved how linked :D)

only jewel what im using atm.
Last edited by Silliveivari on Sep 20, 2016, 3:43:14 PM
would you share the jewels you are using
thanks
Guys don't botter trying, with the nerf/change to elementalist, build is dead.
"
ZePample wrote:
Guys don't botter trying, with the nerf/change to elementalist, build is dead.

that's silly of course it's not "dead".
the question is are you better off just running FB instead ?

the fact is that i am level 70 and because the burning warp uses so many of the same damage nodes as FB, FB is stronger.

but the fact is that most mobs in dried lake die when i hit them with LW and i'm still only 4L.

but why you wouldn't just use LW in wyrmsign, which is what i'm doing right now, and 5L/6L your FB is the question. after all if FB is single target, best to make it strong as possible and just clear the trash with LW.

and right now i'm not seeing how you are not better off just doing that, which makes me sad :-(

This build is Not dead 2.4

2.4 i'm play Burning Warp but.. some a little different

bcuz i'm use Singularity secpter + Rathpith shield

Lightning warp + Cold to fire + Ledd duration + Fire Pente + Controlled Des + Fast casting

2 Singularity secpter and maybe very deep dps but i think secpter + Rathpith shield is not bad

and This build is not dead!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/attean/characters

( Munggerru )

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQLjA3UEswelCPQQWBEtEmkTNRZvFxwXpBhqGjgabBzcHRQfxyGwJKok2CcvKo0reCycLYsulDT3Ntg26TlSOlg8BT1fRZ1GUkbXSRtJslJTU1JVxlZIWAdYd1nzXwRmVGjyakNrem0ZcXlxhXIPcql2EXwOfIOCEIKbg9uFbYV7h2WPGo9GkFWQ-pErlG-XhZeVl_SaO5rgm6Gdrp_fogCnCKdVrJisqq-NsUK86sBUwGbIv9WB1abYJNq5323fsONq5CLr7uw47FXtPO988B_xbPMR9zL31_xM

nice build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info