♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

Which ascendancies should i choose if i only have six points? What is the order?
This build is basically dead after 2.4

It makes no sense to me why they would make it a build of the week after they have changed the very passive skill that makes this build.

You now only ever have a 4 second window where the build works. Followed by 8 seconds of awkwardness...
is the shock what makes burning damage go overboard? if it is I dont think its completely dead.

the way the ascendency node works now is you get like a few seconds of all your damage doing a single elemental affect rotating through each type. So the first one would be chill and your damage would chill, then it switches to shock, then finally to burning. At the end of the rotation you get the original elemental conflux where you do ALL elemental affects rather than one at a time. The cycle then restarts.

If the combination of shock + burning damage is what really makes this build shine perhaps its not completely dead but rather slower at achieving what it used to. The culprit to me in this build though is probably avatar of fire. If you dont go avatar of fire, then you could probably still do the same kind of thing by using a brotherhood + pyre ring. This would allow you to have 50% remaining lightning damage and 50% fire damage allowing you to Shock and burn on critical strikes. This further causes an issue now because you will need to rework the passive tree A LOT to make it do what it used to as efficiently and it probably wont be nearly as good.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
"
Altair15 wrote:
Which ascendancies should i choose if i only have six points? What is the order?

1.Shaper of Desolation
2.Beacon of Ruin
3.Liege of the Primordial
I made this little video today. I dont say this build is completely dead.

Merc. Lab run on lvl 75

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DdxMV4ZgfY
Last edited by Silliveivari on Sep 24, 2016, 8:32:27 AM
What do you think of using the realm ender staff and scaling chance to ignite with the nerf to conflux?
I enjoyed the build and I'm trying to play with her. The only problem is that the unique items are extremely expensive.
"
I enjoyed the build and I'm trying to play with her. The only problem is that the unique items are extremely expensive.

Wrong!

Only "expensive" item is the ring ~20chaos
Amulet is ~1alc, singularity is ~2c/each
Wyrmsign ~ 1fusing
Last edited by Silliveivari on Sep 26, 2016, 9:10:30 AM
"
Silliveivari wrote:
"

Wrong!

Only "expensive" item is the ring ~20chaos
Amulet is ~1alc, singularity is ~2c/each
Wyrmsign ~ 1fusing

Well, I do not know which league you looked, but at least in the standard prices are not these.

Amulet http://imgur.com/a/mTHUt The cheapest costs 1chaos after only finds 4 below

Singularity http://imgur.com/a/jyWjg

And the glove, is leaving for at 1chaos
Hello Exiles and thanks for this build,

Just for a better comprehension of this build i would like to know how to set the Time between cast and warp as fatest as possible for gain DAMAGE =p and Clear Speed, and whn do you think it's viable in HC to switch from my Firetorm Build to your build thank you =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info