♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

"
jingjingdehe wrote:
reserved

waht u mean
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
What bandits?
"
Drexy wrote:
What bandits?

life/cast speed/point
Hey Man,
this seems like a really cool build and fast. However I think you need a few more pointers/videos in the main description. There are a lot of unanswered questions that every build guide needs.

1) What are the required items? Let's say for the start of the league I can't have all them. Although this seems like it can be played with almost any gear for starters.
2) What are the pro/cons of the build?
3) What are the map mods this build can't do?
4) What are the map mods that slow down this build?
5) How does the build work in red maps/VS some of those maps bosses? What are the limitations in terms of those maps, bosses it doesn't do well against?
6) You have lvl4 empower, 20/20 gems or better. Does it work with low lvl LW and CD? or do you need to play something else until you get that to a high enough lvl?

Atziri is a mechanical fight. If you know it you can dodge manually pretty much everything. Hard to determine how good the build will do in the maps based on this fight alone.
Some red map videos would be great.

P.S. I know this build is dedicated to atziri and lab but still would be nice to know how it fairs in other aspects of the game.
IGN: IcepickDBrutalizer
Last edited by IcepickD on Aug 15, 2016, 9:48:07 AM
"
IcepickD wrote:
Hey Man,
this seems like a really cool build and fast. However I think you need a few more pointers/videos in the main description. There are a lot of unanswered questions that every build guide needs.

1) What are the required items? Let's say for the start of the league I can't have all them. Although this seems like it can be played with almost any gear for starters.
2) What are the pro/cons of the build?
3) What are the map mods this build can't do?
4) What are the map mods that slow down this build?
5) How does the build work in red maps/VS some of those maps bosses? What are the limitations in terms of those maps, bosses it doesn't do well against?
6) You have lvl4 empower, 20/20 gems or better. Does it work with low lvl LW and CD? or do you need to play something else until you get that to a high enough lvl?

Atziri is a mechanical fight. If you know it you can dodge manually pretty much everything. Hard to determine how good the build will do in the maps based on this fight alone.
Some red map videos would be great.

P.S. I know this build is dedicated to atziri and lab but still would be nice to know how it fairs in other aspects of the game.

Yes i know there are many unaswered questions, but, a player with a bit experience and logic can answer himself at any quest.
1) The only essential item is Call of the Brotherhood to get the 100% conversion to fire from light. For flameblast the gloves are good cuz is in a 5l, and again for light warp amulet is good for reduce duration as well the enchant.. but the essential remain Call of the brotherhood.
2)Pro: fast fast fast :D Cons: not high single target if the boss cannot be ignited
3)Reflect map: if u take ascendency Paragon of Calamty + purity of fire + flask u can do map easy (u can add also saffels's frame instead dual wield so more easy to no die vs reflect); No Life/mana regen map: with warlord's mark u leech mana so u can do also this map's mod.
4)the mods that slow down the build are: +%fire resistance for mobs also in combo with elemental equilibrium because the burning slow down the burning.
5)I've done all bosses and red maps, pretty hard vs malakai but it's possible, i'd tried only 1 times vs him.
6) I've used always these gems, not other skills.
I don't know if make other videos cuz out of red maps atm xD if i do i'll post it..
Hit level 70 and switched to lightning warp on a 5 link but not using call of the brotherhood just yet because low resist & dex till i get better gear but still it works really well and super fun to play :D
"
Drexy wrote:
Hit level 70 and switched to lightning warp on a 5 link but not using call of the brotherhood just yet because low resist & dex till i get better gear but still it works really well and super fun to play :D

without call of the brotherhood u don't have 100% conversion so u are playing with less damage, is essential to wear it
jewels which you take.
cann you time all chars to view please share.
"
Grobby wrote:
jewels which you take.
cann you time all chars to view please share.

life/fire damage/cast speed/spell damage/
but for better damage take jewel with life and fire damage because fire damage buff also the burning.
Hi,

i would have one question about reflect map. You say it is possible to do it taking the ascendency Paragon of Calamity points. In your opinion, which 2 points you remove for that ?

Thanks man, it looks like a nice build i'm gonna try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info