♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

I'm using prolif gem in 4L and rips through maps to tier 4, I play casual and haven't gotten further, but I don't see issues in the next few tiers. I still have 3 skillpoints unassigned.

I have fire pen (l17) and less duration (l18) linked to lightning warp (l18). No qualities to any of the gems.

Last edited by InFerNo_ on Sep 17, 2016, 10:40:00 AM
so gonna ask again and see if it gets seen. what is the point of the unique amulet that your using? as I don't see any life leech returns to make it recover faster
"
RichTwirl wrote:
so gonna ask again and see if it gets seen. what is the point of the unique amulet that your using? as I don't see any life leech returns to make it recover faster

Reduced skill effect duration equals faster warping equals faster clearance and more dps.
"
InFerNo_ wrote:
I'm using prolif gem in 4L and rips through maps to tier 4, I play casual and haven't gotten further, but I don't see issues in the next few tiers. I still have 3 skillpoints unassigned.

I have fire pen (l17) and less duration (l18) linked to lightning warp (l18). No qualities to any of the gems.

DON'T USE ELEMENTAL PROLIF!
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
What would be a good endgame chest? I was thinking of either Carcass Jack or Lightning Coil.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
RichTwirl wrote:

Reduced skill effect duration equals faster warping equals faster clearance and more dps.

thanks for this. i didn't think about that, its been a while since ive played
hi,

How did you get enough dex to use a level 19 GMP ?? I'm not seeing that you have enough on gear since you take none in the tree.

i have dex in the tree and on gear and i can't even get past level 12.

also, i think the build solo is pretty good, but i find that i'm using FB a lot. i kind of feel like it's an FB build with a strong LW skill.

i also tried using storm call instead of FB and that works quite well. i find it nice to just set some markers and go.

However with all the cast speed buffs FB is actually more effective for the simple reason that it does a crapload of damage, lol.

having fun though. certainly when i'm solo most mobs die when LW into them.

have not tuned the build at all, for example i'm still single wielding singularity and using a shield that has 10% spell damage. also, still in a 4L ! hahaha

"
Fieze wrote:
What would be a good endgame chest? I was thinking of either Carcass Jack or Lightning Coil.

carcass would be great but there's a color problem.

hitting 4B/2R on a carcass would be really tough. the problem is just as bad on lightning coil.

none of the unique ar/es armors work well for this build.

edit: oops - it's 3r/3b. so might not be terrible, but you'll still burn a lot of chromes. also i forgot about kingsguard unique. still not as good as carcass in terms of buffing the build.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Sep 19, 2016, 2:06:29 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
hi,

How did you get enough dex to use a level 19 GMP ?? I'm not seeing that you have enough on gear since you take none in the tree.

i have dex in the tree and on gear and i can't even get past level 12.

also, i think the build solo is pretty good, but i find that i'm using FB a lot. i kind of feel like it's an FB build with a strong LW skill.

i also tried using storm call instead of FB and that works quite well. i find it nice to just set some markers and go.

However with all the cast speed buffs FB is actually more effective for the simple reason that it does a crapload of damage, lol.

having fun though. certainly when i'm solo most mobs die when LW into them.

have not tuned the build at all, for example i'm still single wielding singularity and using a shield that has 10% spell damage. also, still in a 4L ! hahaha

1. u don't need to level up gmp...
2. if u use storm call u need to put cold to fire or u don't convert full light dmg in fire..
flameblast is better.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Hitma47 wrote:

1. u don't need to level up gmp...
2. if u use storm call u need to put cold to fire or u don't convert full light dmg in fire..
flameblast is better.

1. yeah, sadly that didn't occur to me until i realized it was just being used to proc elemental overload, so now i'm leaving it low level. i was just curious what you did since your gear shows a level 19

2. haha. i just realized that i don't have cold-to-fire slotted at all.

right now i'm using [LW - fire pen - faster casting - less duration], and actually have that in wyrmsign, and using FB in my 4L chest. i don't have a leveled up empower yet.

the thing about using FB is that I find myself pretty much using FB. I'll fix that when i get a 5L, but the fact is that FB is so strong you sort of wonder why not just play FB.

regardless, this is a really clever build and a lot of fun. even if i could have figured out that you could do all this elemental conversion stuff, i would never of thought it would work well.

gg.

thanks for your answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info