48 Hour Solo Flashback Event Delayed by Three Hours

"
Azraphael wrote:
"
xinomahc wrote:
Any estimated time for when the actually Blade Vortex bug fix patch is deployed?

Been waiting for ~3 weeks... to resume my normal gameplay... currenty cant do a map without a crash...

If you cant be bothered to read the 1st page of this post then ur hopeless lol.

I must not have my wonder-kid glasses or, cuz nowhere in the first page mentions any patch/update timing, just states that the race was pushed 2h... where did you deduct that the patch is being launched at that time, and not 10h before mister smarty pants?
Last edited by xinomahc on Aug 12, 2016, 10:37:17 AM
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
Arg, still have to decide if I want to do this event or just straight-up binge No Man's Sky.
Well after 2 hours in that game you have done everything there is to do in no man sky... not worth the 60€ they want for that tech demo they made
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
"
xinomahc wrote:
Any estimated time for when the actually Blade Vortex bug fix patch is deployed?

Been waiting for ~3 weeks... to resume my normal gameplay... currenty cant do a map without a crash...

"
Chris wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
Any chance the blade vortex fix is part of this patch?

It is
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
GGG:

I think it would be a good idea (for the health, safety and well-being of your players) to make only half of the 48 hours count for the race.

12 hours of consecutive play count, 12 hours don't count - (do this twice.)

Means:
-Players of different time zones can easily participate. (Start when they want.)
-Players could get some sleep without fearing rest "makes them lose."

Players die at tournaments by taking drugs to stay awake that long, and you know some will try that.

Please think of health and safety.
"
Czarevna wrote:
GGG:

I think it would be a good idea (for the health, safety and well-being of your players) to make only half of the 48 hours count for the race.

12 hours of consecutive play count, 12 hours don't count - (do this twice.)

Means:
-Players of different time zones can easily participate. (Start when they want.)
-Players could get some sleep without fearing rest "makes them lose."

Players die at tournaments by taking drugs to stay awake that long, and you know some will try that.

Please think of health and safety.

Lmao.
but no !!!!
"
FanatickDk wrote:
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
Arg, still have to decide if I want to do this event or just straight-up binge No Man's Sky.
Well after 2 hours in that game you have done everything there is to do in no man sky... not worth the 60€ they want for that tech demo they made

Its not a tech demo, because same technology was already in place years back...

It's just an empty space with no content. If they dont add players interaction/market/better survivability modes - it is straight worse version of Minecraft - and who wants to play a worse version ? Mby only those pathetic Pre-Orderers (NEVER PRE ORDER!)
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
"
xinomahc wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
Any chance the blade vortex fix is part of this patch?

It is

Did not ask if but when, as in estimated time of patch deploy... but thanks :P
Welp this is disappointing, now it completely ruins my work schedule.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info