48 Hour Solo Flashback Event Delayed by Three Hours

Almost thought my bitchpost in random racing thread was read and taken to heart when I saw the schedule first but turns out it's just lolannoucement. Well anyway, I guess I get to sleep 3 hours more, yay!
ProjectPT was right.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
PopeJo wrote:
Objection, your honor: don't move the race.
you can stick your announcment were Wraeclasts corruption is darkest... Strange Sinkhole or maybe Stagnant Canal.

starting late night at 1:00 is horrible.
have mercy on EU racers - punish your planning department instead.

It's a 48 hour race.

Either you will

A) be playing 48 hours (with catnaps) in which case start time is irrelevant because your an endurance machine

or

B) you are a normal person, so missing 3 hours at the start doesnt matter because you'll just pick it up at the end of the race.

or

C) catching pokemon

thx for explaining to me when I got time to play and when i got other stuff to do.
I'll post your personal calendar for the next weeks soon. stay tuned.

(btw. it might change on short notice, so better don't rely on being able to catch your grandmothers funeral / a pokemon / chris' newsflash / a cold)
Last edited by PopeJo on Aug 12, 2016, 8:45:42 AM
I had thought of this too. I had resolved that expansion announcements would be dessert after a meaty night of racing. Guess racing is the new dessert.
why not move race time by 12h not 3h ...
those 3 its a shitty number you know ...
I love the delay of 3hours personally, means it starts at 7am for me instead :)

Thanks.
Friday evening/night was decent if i pushed sleep couple hours but now it's saturday morning. :c
Kind of lost chunk of competitive spirit.

gl almost whole european continent lol.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Aug 12, 2016, 9:42:28 AM
Any estimated time for when the actually Blade Vortex bug fix patch is deployed?

Been waiting for ~3 weeks... to resume my normal gameplay... currenty cant do a map without a crash...
FeelsGoodMan PERFECT FeelsGoodMan
When can we expect the announcement??
Trust your gut.
"
xinomahc wrote:
Any estimated time for when the actually Blade Vortex bug fix patch is deployed?

Been waiting for ~3 weeks... to resume my normal gameplay... currenty cant do a map without a crash...

If you cant be bothered to read the 1st page of this post then ur hopeless lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info