48 Hour Solo Flashback Event Delayed by Three Hours

Omg thank you so much!
This is exactly what I was worrying about when I read about the content update tomorrow.

Now I can take my time drooling over the content reveal/new supporter packs before the race begins! :D
Objection, your honor: don't move the race.
you can stick your announcment were Wraeclasts corruption is darkest... Strange Sinkhole or maybe Stagnant Canal.

starting late night at 1:00 is horrible.
have mercy on EU racers - punish your planning department instead.
"
PopeJo wrote:
Objection, your honor: don't move the race.
you can stick your announcment were Wraeclasts corruption is darkest... Strange Sinkhole or maybe Stagnant Canal.

starting late night at 1:00 is horrible.
have mercy on EU racers - punish your planning department instead.

oh noooo... :( the same - starting 1:00AM racing... meh. not worth now.
Thanks for the change, Now I can't compete because I won't be there for the last 3 hours of the race.
Oh god my wallet. chris y u do this to me?
"
GuyThatDies wrote:
Thanks for the change, Now I can't compete because I won't be there for the last 3 hours of the race.

you. compete. EleGiggle
pretty sad timing for eu...anyways gl with the new patch announcements
IGN: TheShiiieeeld
Thanks, EU players rejoice, hoped for 3-4 hours gameplay now it starts at 12...
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
this delay perfectly suits my ridiculously fucked up sleeping schedule. was already wondering how to squeeze in enough sleep till 22:00. :D
ELI5 Someone please.

Why does a patch need to be deployed to make a announcement. Isn't that racing stuff and timers already on our systems? The best would be leave it as is because you will drop news about the expansion in the next couple of weeks anyway. So it would be enough time to catch up for those interested in informations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info