Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

That all looks fair and reasonable. Good stuff.
Yaaaay! this made my day. thx alot GGG. I love the prophecy part and am so happy its staying in the game.
Last edited by Mariahfandk on Aug 9, 2016, 11:31:41 PM
Extreme_Boyheat wrote
"
It's factually correct though. You personally may not have liked it, but numbers don't lie.

What numbers are you referring to, steam charts dont seem to good, not super dire but worse then perandus though slightly better player retention in the 3rd month.
Last edited by Fhark on Aug 9, 2016, 11:34:04 PM
Meh.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
that sucks,
To those saying prophecies are a bad thing early game or that the chance/6L ones are the only ones you're so ridiculously wrong. Some of the prophecies if you actually looked guarentee certain uniques and among them things like belly, tabula, drillneck were quite rewarding. The 5L one is also there among other things and they said they'd be adding new ones. I can barely count the number of chaos orbs and even exalts that I got from prophecies like pools of wealth/overflowing riches prophecies. They can be very rewarding and even if you don't think so and don't run them yourselves some people like myself actually enjoy leveling slowly in this way. So do yourselves a favor and think about the system as a whole, how others perceive it, how profitable it is for an average player who values every single currency drop, and how much they can do with this system in place in the future.

In regards to the implementation itself- I was buying silver coins left and right please do not nerf the rate it's fine as it is in fact it's hard to even buy them right now.
Windripper nerf - take the bow from a crit base, to elemental base. Now the bow is worthless and basically ignored, and goes for less then a few chaos.

why? its a crit bow, thats no longer a crit bow - the elemental damage was secondary.

Voltaxic nerf - chaos damage nerfed across the board, now this bow is just a weak bow with no crit, its slow, and the chaos damage isnt gonna help seperate it much from a crafted bow.
now, its just weak.

why? the chaos damage was its defining characteristic. Without that, its just a weak, slow bow with low crit.

Reach nerf....

track record not looking good.
nice!They are excellent news, indeed.
I think Prophecy is an expansion in and of itself. I'm sure there will be a lot more interesting content released that will compliment it and should be a very exciting addition to the game. I'm hyped!

P.S- Please don't nerf Reach of the Council into oblivion. If you absolutely have to, and it looks like you do, at least make the current version of it as legacy. We worked so hard for this bow and it would be a shame to see it to go to vendor next time we find it because it's extremely nerfed.
Last edited by AgentofStrife on Aug 9, 2016, 11:48:04 PM
"
AgentofStrife wrote:
I think Prophecy is an expansion in and of itself. I'm sure there will be a lot more interesting content released that will compliment it and should be a very exciting addition to the game. I'm hyped!

P.S- Please don't nerf Reach of the Council into oblivion. If you absolutely have to, and it looks like you do, at least make the current version of it as legacy. We worked so hard for this bow and it would be a shame to see it to go to vendor next time we find it because it's extremely nerfed.

imo it should be a hard nerf for ROTC- just move it down to 2 additional arrows or less flat phys, still one of the best out there just not seriously OP
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info