Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

awesome, now how about we start getting prophecies that are actually rewarding.
Please consider revising the way that Navali acknowledges your completion of a prophecy. For fuck's sake, I don't need her repeating the line I already heard when she issued the quest; she seems to be louder than any other game dialogue. How about a simple "Prophecy... fulfilled!" line from Navali?

Nor do I need the "PROPHECY FULFILLED" banner popping up in the middle of the damn screen. Navali's screaming out her fucking dialogue and drowning out the rest of the game sounds, I'm well aware that I completed a prophecy!

Prophecy is interesting, I just thing that the above mentioned items could be re-calibrated to make it-

Sorry, I was going to write more, but Navali interrupted me.
I would say that coins are already fairly rare if you were actually pursuing prophecies. I bought around 100 a day when I was playing. I don't think making them much rarer if at all is really a good idea.
woooohoooooo we get to keep navali i love it.
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.

I would like to see prophecies in the core game too.
Not only because I skipped this league, but I think it will be nice to have her as a NPC in the hideout for let's say, more optional & harder end-game. Mapping tends to get boring after a while. I don't really feel like she is needed while leveling up, so just prophecies in the maps, perhaps?
"
j33bus wrote:
I would say that coins are already fairly rare if you were actually pursuing prophecies. I bought around 100 a day when I was playing. I don't think making them much rarer if at all is really a good idea.

Pretty much this. They were already rare enough that I had to keep buying them. I feel like this will end up being another feature like unique strongboxes that I never ever find, except for a Strange Barrel maybe once per league. Screw that. Why even have them then?
Don't nerf coins too much, please.

Also, add Rigwald as a prophecy chain!
Glad it's in the game.
Except from fated uniques which anyone has the money to buy in standard i don't see any fun or profit in prophecy as a mechanic.
Even for a league,it was the least appealing imo.
Only the chance and the 6 link prophecies are worth it but good luck with that.
You must rethink your standards of fun there at GGG i think.
"Prophecy worked well as a league, with high player engagement."

Hahahahahaha
Ahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Ahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Ahahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info