ihasmario wrote:
"Prophecy worked well as a league, with high player engagement."

Hahahahahaha
Ahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Ahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Ahahahahaha

It's factually correct though. You personally may not have liked it, but numbers don't lie.
I'm glad to see navi and more importantly fated items sticking around, it really unlocked a huge range of potential builds that weren't viable before hand. It's also something the devs can add tons of without a mega ton of balance or work, as the items, animations, mtx, sounds, etc all stay the same for the item it just picks up a new mod.

Makes a great way to take meh items and turn them into things that are quite useful. As far as all of the annoying prophecies they can get a go the heck away or super lower spawn rate. While I didn't mind killing 2 billion mobs in merivel's cavern cause well it was usually worth about 5c worth of loot each run and took about 10 seconds to do, it DID become super tedious to have it pop up, all the freaking time.

Would like to see the lore ones, a bit more frequently, so you can get to the council more often. Along with some of the other nicer ones.

Oh and yeah sorry but reach just too OP to be left in it's current state, well maybe not OP, let me rephrase so Have to have for any bow build. That I can see the need to nerf it. I would love to see more options for the council to drop though. Lets face it, you either sold your council set for 1ex, or you ran it hoping to get reach, cause it was worth 3ex+ in league, but all other council items were just a step up above instant vendor fodder. Some balance needed to be hit there.

"
Navali will be able to join your hideout.

Thank. Fucking. God.

A little too late since the league ends in 3 weeks, but definitely a move in the right direction.

Also, ty for the ROTC nerf. Shit was silly (as I play my Lightning Arrow Inquisitor, hue).
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Glad to see it staying, think it will do well as a optional thing to do at endgame. +1 from me.
Raxas. <3
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
So, does this mean we should expect things to be balanced around standard in the future even though it goes against what GGG has officially posted in the past?
"Balancing for standard" How is it balancing for standard league ? lmao

They rebalanced around temporary leagues, your comment makes literally no sense.

How is this not them balancing around standard? "Well, this item was absurdly powerful in the temp league so even though there are a number in standard already from PHC rips, lets go ahead and nerf them anyway."
I am glad you are adding it but I wish you would do away with the difficulty restrictions.
Especially if you could make it work so that story area prophecies could also trigger in the corresponding maps, for example the crossroads building prophecies could trigger in a village map.

It sucks in act4 either getting stuck with a bunch of lower level prophecies or having to stop buying. It gets boring when you're mapping to go to easy things in merc (I haven't played much since my first char died so maybe this improved??). The prophecies cost the same anyways so it isn't like there is some advantage to buying in normal and running in maps or anything like that.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
GGG
I
Love
It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
So, does this mean we should expect things to be balanced around standard in the future even though it goes against what GGG has officially posted in the past?
"Balancing for standard" How is it balancing for standard league ? lmao

They rebalanced around temporary leagues, your comment makes literally no sense.

How is this not them balancing around standard? "Well, this item was absurdly powerful in the temp league so even though there are a number in standard already from PHC rips, lets go ahead and nerf them anyway."

They are rolling it into the core game, which means it will be in all future temp leagues, which would not be balanced if Reach continued to exist in its current state. They balanced for that, not for standard.
Great news :)

Pls dont forget to add silver coins to currency tab, now when it will be part of core game :)

And pls dont nerf silver coins drop too much ... (max to 50% ... to stay still usable?)

Thx and more news about 2.4 changes :)
Awesome!

Prophecies made leveling so much more fun.
The dumb is strong in this one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info