Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

OMG, how GGG can merge this trash league to core game?? Prophecy has really boring mechanics, with 95% of useless prophecies...

People played that league only to get fated items. Just find another way to make them and remove this ugly Prophecy mechanic.

Sad :(
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Aug 9, 2016, 11:55:42 PM
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
AgentofStrife wrote:
I think Prophecy is an expansion in and of itself. I'm sure there will be a lot more interesting content released that will compliment it and should be a very exciting addition to the game. I'm hyped!

P.S- Please don't nerf Reach of the Council into oblivion. If you absolutely have to, and it looks like you do, at least make the current version of it as legacy. We worked so hard for this bow and it would be a shame to see it to go to vendor next time we find it because it's extremely nerfed.

imo it should be a hard nerf for ROTC- just move it down to 2 additional arrows or less flat phys, still one of the best out there just not seriously OP

As it's a unique weapon they should simply reduce its phys down, so the point of the bow becomes synergising with LA and TS for the additional arrows.

That's all. Not that hard. Just give it one or two rolls equivalent to T2 so it's bad single target and good aoe.

Who cares lol
Last edited by ihasmario on Aug 9, 2016, 11:57:21 PM
I think Prophecy was very good. Not without a few hiccups, but overall decent.
It made the leveling experience more varied and less painful, which is always the part I get stuck on since I am usually bored of my character by the time I get leveled to 60+.

I wanna see more fated uniques, less back tracking, but I would like to see Silver Coins still have decent prominence, or simply have a lot less crappy prophecies that don't really give you anything.
I tended to like the ones that gave you extra enemies or bosses, but dropped a lot of currency in return.

That and unique drops, always a good thing.
So I look forward to this being part of the core game, I just hope it isn't relegated to side content as hard as say vaal areas were.

I still want to do prophecies.
"
Qarl wrote:
a fully-voiced NPC with nearly six thousand words of voice acting
Fun fact: 6k words are equal to just 10 startposts :)
Anyway, nice news. Didn't play much in Prophecy, maybe will hit some missions in std when it is integrated.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
As someone who enjoys standard league the most I'm looking forward to this. As others have already pointed out tho, bring back Talisman, please, please!
Last edited by pathfinding on Aug 10, 2016, 12:03:18 AM
As u bring prophecy in the standard-league, please rework the mechanic again, that is responsible for which prophecy we get.
In my last run, merciless difficulty, i got from lioneyes 6 sarn-prophecies. Thats bad in my eyes. Lioneyes should give 80 % act 1 and 20 % act 2 in my opinion.

sry for bad english.
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
Its just a shame that barely anyone plays the core game. RIP HC.

Don't new leagues effectively start with 'the core game' and have their unique mechanics built on top of it? So, basically everyone is playing the core game...
I think you overnerfed some of the prophecies, like fated uniques, because of the backtracking whiners. I would like to spew some vitriol, but I think it would be pointless. You will keep making poor decisions anyways.

Hopefully the fated mechanic will at least make it possible to bring back Talisman in some form.
"
AgentofStrife wrote:
I think Prophecy is an expansion in and of itself. I'm sure there will be a lot more interesting content released that will compliment it and should be a very exciting addition to the game. I'm hyped!

P.S- Please don't nerf Reach of the Council into oblivion. If you absolutely have to, and it looks like you do, at least make the current version of it as legacy. We worked so hard for this bow and it would be a shame to see it to go to vendor next time we find it because it's extremely nerfed.

I mean, it's not hard to get keys. This bow was like 2 exalt first week lmao.

They need to make it Lioneye Glare level, not fucking Mirror Harbinger level.

"
pathfinding wrote:
As someone who enjoys standard league the most I'm looking forward to this. As others have already pointed out tho, bring back Talisman, please, please!

This ^

"
FarmerTed wrote:
I think you overnerfed some of the prophecies, like fated uniques, because of the backtracking whiners. I would like to spew some vitriol, but I think it would be pointless. You will keep making poor decisions anyways.

Hopefully the fated mechanic will at least make it possible to bring back Talisman in some form.

Also this ^

I hated the "kill x to get Unique that may or may not spawn in a location that you may or may not find while you may or may not be in a map" kind of shit. Instead they got rid of the ones that I enjoyed doing, that actually produced meaningful items instead of 1 Alch pieces of shit.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 10, 2016, 12:10:09 AM
nice i really like this decision!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info