2.4.0 League Crafted Items

So I hope this is not supposed to work like this

- grind to get one of the new mods with a chance of 1 in 100 of being the mod one is looking for
- high risk of bricking the item by further crafting and repeat step 1
- do 1000 Labyrinth runs to get the enchantment one needs

Prices for only enchants are high - prices for both and possible useful mods will be ... interesting.

The new ( and old ) endgame is ... grind. I had hoped it would be fun.

Edit : corrected steps
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Aug 8, 2016, 2:21:50 AM
This reminds me of dreaded Warbands.

Though i guess its simply a magic/rare loot from Atlas, with special mods and then you augment/regal/exalt it.
OMG HYPE HIGHER LIFE ROLLS, REDUCED MANA RESERVED ON NON-UNIUQE TIEMS!, CHARGE GENERATION FROM NOM-UNIQUE ITEMS!. THEANKS GGG.
uol, looks cool. Waiting for next league for a long time already, since Prophecy shits to me =/

I completed 500 prophecys, nothing happened so I left. You really should have made something more clear, like play to win, as poe usual is. Not tons of random prophecys that worths nothing. And the good ones like 6link I couldn't never found. Just heard about. I know it exists, that's all. Lol. Rip.

Excited for next league. Craft looks very cool! I hope we can drop this crafts like a currency and make it tradeable.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Aug 8, 2016, 2:29:17 AM
League only lmao...

next league population stat gonna be something like these....

Standard 15%
Hardcore 0.05%
Temp Standard 69.95%
Temp hardcore 15%
Last edited by Darkkrows on Aug 8, 2016, 2:30:04 AM
If that charge generation can be applied to even a single item type that isn't a weapon, it'll be OP as fuck.

I do appreciate that every item showcased had 6 mods, so we could easily tell what's a prefix and what's a suffix ;)

(note to everyone: everything teased except the new max-tier life mod was a suffix)

Chris warned us at the meet-up in SF today that this newspost was supposed to go up before he got there. Glad to see the mods he was talking about!
guys our game has a huge problem with powercreep any ideas what we could do ?...maybe add more powercreep ?

yeah awesome idea lets do that

tldr: this is a really weak idea suggestion forum is full with amazing ideas and you came up with this craftable unique mods AWESOME

if this is as lazy as warband 10 blues all have to be identified for a slim chance get a raincoat for the shitstorm
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 8, 2016, 2:31:19 AM
REDUCED MANA RESERVE
OH MY LORD! HANDS DOWN BEST LEAGUE EVER!
Meh...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info