2.4.0 League Crafted Items

Please fix your game GGG. I lost 8 maps this league due to your bullshit disconnects and you don't even get them back after spending currency on them. Also I disconnected in uber lab multiple times and lost my offerings to the goddess. I have an i7 & Nvidia 780 GTX & 32GB of Ram I shouldn't be dropping like this.

Stop adding for now before fixing stuff please.
Last edited by RagnarLoftbrook on Aug 9, 2016, 4:40:05 PM
"
Please fix your game GGG. I lost 8 maps this league due to your bullshit disconnects and you don't even get them back after spending currency on them. Also I disconnected in uber lab multiple times and lost my offerings to the goddess. I have an i7 & Nvidia 780 GTX & 32GB of Ram I shouldn't be dropping like this.

Stop adding for now before fixing stuff please.

do you understand the difference between a multiplayer game running over the internet and a solo player game running solely on your computer?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
OMG this leage will be awsome :D
nice make rmters more rich nice gg ggg
-lvl 100 Ball Lightning- (BallLightning)
-lvl 96 Elemental PS Wander- (iLLeStMuZiK)
-lvl 96 Righteous Fire Flicker- (BurnMyLife)
Love the chance for charges mods. Could make a big difference to running blasphemy auras
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Destroy a Unique item, get its unique mod on a rare? Awesome!

+1 Brilliant idea
Without something like an eternal orb (which still isn't really based on any type of skill) you are using the wrong words. Crafting implies a skill based creation of items, not a random roll of the dice.
"
jarmungan wrote:
So, i have 20 years and i have been playing this game from a long time. I was playing when this game was really hard and "end game" boss was val in a2. But i wonder what ggg want to do with this hardcore h&s. I wrote hardcore becouse this game is not for casuals that playing 2/3 horus per week.

But from warband league this game start changing. Ascendency and items that ggg improved to gem change mechanics of this game. Atm no one cares of survi, most ppl looking for fast builds that can off screen or clear maps lees then 3 min.

So, in my opinion afix or prefix in wand like 10% chance for power/endur/or frenzy charge is 2 op. Atm you no need to use frenzy/blood last/enduring cry/power charge on crit or other things to get charges, so you no need to "sacrifice" sockets in items or link with main skills to get really good things like chargers.

This same with % reduced mana reserver.

I know that you want to add new things to game and spice things that are possible to do in game. But please... stop facilitate this game before every one season. Leave this for blizzard which broke really nice game with these actions. It's not a good way to make game better with bosting dps and clear speed.

GGG, please read this. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Nice!!! More OP items is exactly what we need..

Spoiler
=(
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Aug 11, 2016, 5:46:04 AM
"
NomadGSF wrote:
Oh good. Path of Power Creep continues.

Can we get an offline version of 1.3? Please?

"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:

Which i am even more conerned about is balance: If the game, over all, isn't going to be properly balanced in 2.4 and we are able to faceroll all content (which is the state since 2.1 now) this game will fail even if everything else (new league is great/new modifiers are great/new conent is great) is awsome - i hope GGG has this on their radar.

"
Zophronios wrote:
Oh my goodness the power creep... Please stop! What is wrong with you?

"
ihasmario wrote:
I just want PoE to be fun and challenging again

"
Gehinom wrote:
Powerful items - power creep
Weak items - vendor trash

new items - ruined ingame economy, enforcement of extra stash tabs
revamped items - recycled content, things that should be done outside of schedule

new abilities - clutter of useless stuff impossible to fit in sockets or put on hotkeys
improved abilities - fixing what should be done right years ago and has no excuse to be presented as feature

I don't see anymore how teasers are even doing what they should. Clearly they only cause panic and confusion, as everyone is either fast to misinterpret what they see or set up unrealistically high expectations.
Its obviously much better move to not show anything particular until the release day. Just maybe visuals and names, but nothing that could give out too much information about the update itself. People only wait for cruel and labyrinth removal, they're not interested in anything else.

thx guys for voicing your opinion =)
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info