2.4.0 League Crafted Items

I have so many questions, but i'm wondering most if these new mods will interfere with available master crafting slots on items. This just seems like it could ruin too much, and add very little.
"
I have so many questions, but i'm wondering most if these new mods will interfere with available master crafting slots on items. This just seems like it could ruin too much, and add very little.

yeah, that mana reserved(i assuming it's not only on helmet but on gloves and boots) not good for Skyforth(although GGG can increased % of reduced mana on Skyforth)
Last edited by availablex on Aug 8, 2016, 1:20:16 AM
"
availablex wrote:
"

yeah, that mana reserved(i assuming it's not only on helmet but on gloves and boots) not good for Skyforth(although GGG can increased % of reduced mana on Skyforth)

They should nerf skyforth into the ground where it belongs
Insane mods. Really hyped about it
Well I hope none of these will have master craft. It would be nice to see exalts used for actual crafting more often like in the past.
Destroy a Unique item, get its unique mod on a rare? Awesome!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
more info about 2.4 end game pls
"
The league should be particularly exciting for players who enjoy crafting rare items

I hope the challenges not be affected with spend a tons of exalts into crafting...
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
I'm Guessing this is a permanent headhunter type deal - kill a rare (or maybe a league-specific) and they have a huge chance to drop a crafting token, or maybe opens a quest in that zone to deal with a menace- completion of which adds a mod to an item at random.
And the power creep goes on... :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info