2.4.0 League Crafted Items

ehh,

another elitism mode. My guess will be its another lab crafting thingy (cause GGG still thinks lab was a good idea) or they will add another master tier, so no lifers can grind to get it withing few more hours). Of course the cost will be several exalts.

Crafting made simple...............assuming you are rich
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Oh, new craft^
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
I like these new mods, but what I like the most is these std plebs whining :D
"
3sfour wrote:
I like these new mods, but what I like the most is these std plebs whining :D

Std plebs? Like you're some sort of god among men? LMAO.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
I just want to say that I think the game is in the best state for a long time (ok, I only started beginning 2015). Perandus was a lot of fun and Prophecy made the game even better (apart from some nerfs maybe, meh). There is a huge amount of builds viable for every phase of the game, a lot to discover for everyone. And there is no reason to invest any developer capacities in standard as long as there are decent leagues running all the time. Starting from scratch, going through the leveling process, accumulating some wealth - that's how this game is meant to be played, and everyone can do that.
"
neoc666 wrote:
I just want to say that I think the game is in the best state for a long time (ok, I only started beginning 2015). Perandus was a lot of fun and Prophecy made the game even better (apart from some nerfs maybe, meh). There is a huge amount of builds viable for every phase of the game, a lot to discover for everyone. And there is no reason to invest any developer capacities in standard as long as there are decent leagues running all the time. Starting from scratch, going through the leveling process, accumulating some wealth - that's how this game is meant to be played, and everyone can do that.

all ok but the thing is: how much of the player base have ever applied an exalted orb? excluding the ones who did it by accident or in the first 100 playing hours when they didn't know about their rarity?
---

on topic: power creep.

if these new mods are not craftable by some new mechanic i would be glad to be able to just vendor dump my hundreds of tabs in standard and i'm also glad i didn't take the time yet to sort out this mess.

but if these mods are obtainable by other means than exalted orbs, this could get interesting.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 8, 2016, 3:25:26 AM
need more red meeps drop. im not like those idiot spending almost 100ex on biuld and then spamming gorge and plateau maps, just to get tiny xp and try not to get rip. i dont want to play HC co'z im not afraid on death, and i dont want to start over and over again. its not a real life its only a game, means for FUN. so POE give us more RED MEEPS, give us some FUN!
Like a lot of people here, I begin to be tired by "league only" things...
Seriously, std and hc need loves, a lot of... It's not because "competitives" (streamers) players are into leagues things that you have to litterally ignore completely all your base players and all the "newcomers" don't always begin in leagues also...

Paid a little attention to std and HC please...
... nothing
Recently i rolled HC myself, been playing it for few leagues.

Standard needs attention. Because its entirely different game and its been neglected for like... 3 leagues? (Warbands/Tempest, Talisman, Perandus).
HC on the other hand... i don't know... my chars usually die or i ditch them.
Temp SC leagues are meh... overpriced shit everywhere and the only "win" you have is league mechanic.

So for me its either Standard (to dick around, try builds and spells or bosses) or HC Temp.

HC Temp usually feels so alive, you're playing NOW.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Aug 8, 2016, 3:55:29 AM
"
neoc666 wrote:

I'm sad to say you know nothing about the game and how it changed over the years.

Also stating that leagues are the way to go, and there is no point in investing time in std and hc league is total BS. they hold the majority of players, and many people like to test builds in these league between seasons. There are also many people enjoying the std and hc as it is, without the need to re-level chars or build up wealth again.

So yeah, in the future dont make assumptions based on your bias inexperience views, its not worth it.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info