No Man's Sky

Are you going to play it? Why (not)?

Looked forward to this gem (hopefully) for a long time now, and I could really use a break from PoE. I think NMS will suit me just fine until 2.4 gets here.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2017, 9:38:00 AM
Fuck yes lol, ive been waiting since ive heard about it... finally, a space exploration game that might not suck major shit.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Fuck yes lol

I_NO, is that you? :P

Well, I hope it won't suck ass, and I KNOW the first 5-10 hours will be awesome. But will the next 10 hours be awesome? Will they manage to keep my attention?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Leaked info has me a bit worried so I'm going to wait for some reviews before I buy.
game looks cool for first 3-4 hours.

after you get your head around it, every new planet will be a bit like an old planet, with a fresh lick of paint.

My guess it will get repetitive very quickly
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Fuck yes lol

I_NO, is that you? :P

Well, I hope it won't suck ass, and I KNOW the first 5-10 hours will be awesome. But will the next 10 hours be awesome? Will they manage to keep my attention?

it totally isnt I_NO, she doesnt like me ;)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
I think I'm more excited for No Man's Sky than I was for Diablo 3 before I found out that game was total garbage. I've been following it for a while and am now counting down the days til I can play it. :D
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
YES I can't way to go around and explore, and the teenager in me wants to name everything after male anatomy. If you come across a planet name cocknballs234, I've probably been there first.
Pretty hyped still, though my hype is dying down a bit.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I heard one thing from the developer that totally blew all my excitement for the game:
Once you leave a planet its gone forever. That means all actions you take have no impact on the universe. If anything is more soul crushing than that, i cant imagine it.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info