The Palestinian Plight & Why They Should Be Relocated

"
Poutsos wrote:
The dillusion is strong. Nobody even pays attention to the casualty statistics. This is only for the 2014 conflicts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/the-gaza-crisis/

Israeli civilians killed: 3
Palestinian civilians killed: 1054

1 0 5 4

ONE THOUSAND 54 CIVILIANS SLAUGHTERED VERSUS 3 IN AN OCCUPIED TERRITORY THAT WAS GRABBED FROM THEM.

Yet Palestinians are the terrorists.

Indeed.

You ought to see Afghans and Iraqis compared to USA. Hell 500K were killed by Clinton sanctions alone and we lost zero. The wars on lies to benefit the MIC and Israeli hegemony is even worse. Israel obviously needs to step up its game compared to its benefactor. just kidding.

As I've said 100x you want to end terrorism it's easy
1. Stop supporting Israel (they will then negotiate fair terms)
2. Stop supporting Despots like KSA and gulf kingdoms who take all wealth from ppls
3. Aid package and in tort law its due for 70 years of coups and warfare against ME (aka colonization 2.0 on the down low)... Hand trillions to every government that forms no strings attached.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 4, 2016, 9:45:12 PM
there were far more ISIS terrorists killed, than the victims they managed to butcher.
what's your point?

I visited Israel during the 90s a couple of times.
there were busses being blown up and people were afraid to go outside in Tel Aviv.

now I read in the news people get shot while sitting at a bar.
get stabbed while doing their shopping.

the bastards still fkn do it 20 years later.

and why? because they teach hate to generation after fkn twisted generation.
so it will only get worse.
I don't see peace happening at this rate.

Israelis are not saints sure, but the other guys are to blame for most of this half-a-century long conflict.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
2. Stop supporting Despots like KSA and gulf kingdoms who take all wealth from ppls
3. Aid package and in tort law its due for 70 years of coups and warfare against ME (aka colonization 2.0 on the down low)... Hand trillions to every government that forms no strings attached.
That's awfully naive of you. I think the first two are not crazy ideas, but giving a shitload of money to ME countries isn't going to erase their memory or detract from their wish for global caliphate. The "no strings attached" thing is just madness.

I don't think the solution from a US perspective is peace at this point. I think fake-Islamic terrorism will continue to haunt Western civilization until the West utterly conquers the Middle East. We've created enemies who will not forgive, will not forget, will not be bribed. I'm not saying it isn't our fault, and I'm not saying it's justice for us to invade. I'm saying it's an inevitable and necessary consequence of our previous choices.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 5, 2016, 2:38:55 AM
"
Poutsos wrote:
The dillusion is strong. Nobody even pays attention to the casualty statistics. This is only for the 2014 conflicts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/the-gaza-crisis/

Israeli civilians killed: 3
Palestinian civilians killed: 1054

1 0 5 4

ONE THOUSAND 54 CIVILIANS SLAUGHTERED VERSUS 3 IN AN OCCUPIED TERRITORY THAT WAS GRABBED FROM THEM.

Yet Palestinians are the terrorists.

They use civilians as shield, they send childrens to throw stones at tanks.
Lot of palestinians parents enjoy creating martyrs from their own childs.

Yes those numbers are horrible but who s fault is that? When you promote martyrdoms and send childrens each time you are angry a jew go pray on the rock dom.

You know why there was a civil unrest last time? because a jew wanted to pray there too, the time before it was because first minister of isreal went there.

Why are they creating wars because a jew walk around their holly place? why using children as meat shield? Horrible numbers indeed but it s their own fault.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 5, 2016, 3:15:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZLYUvAZvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20fm2166WM

if you watch the videos in order, you'll get what's happening in middle east.

tldr = petrodollar
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
That's awfully naive of you. I think the first two are not crazy ideas, but giving a shitload of money to ME countries isn't going to erase their memory or detract from their wish for global caliphate. The "no strings attached" thing is just madness.

I don't think the solution from a US perspective is peace at this point. I think fake-Islamic terrorism will continue to haunt Western civilization until the West utterly conquers the Middle East. We've created enemies who will not forgive, will not forget, will not be bribed. I'm not saying it isn't our fault, and I'm not saying it's justice for us to invade. I'm saying it's an inevitable and necessary consequence of our previous choices.

Thats how ISIS and other fundamentalists talks. Creating divides and victors vs vanquished. Sorry not buying. Justice doesn't know race religion. It just is. And better angels of our nature will take a seat at tables once justice is done. Its worth a try. Keep in mind military option as in scorched earth is always on the table since west has the cards.

A lot of my friends say Aim you're a milquetoast pacifist. Naw I admire the Sherman's and MacArthurs and Mattis if they let him off the leech, who bring it when no other choice is available. But there is other choices. We are simply not making them. War is too profitable. Western Hirelings make too much petro money. Military security industrial complex contracts too high. To do the right things. Eisenhower warned us so did Madison and most decorated combat vet ever, S. Butler in his seminal work War is a racket.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 5, 2016, 4:48:37 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Yes those numbers are horrible but who s fault is that?

Well, obviously it's Israel's fault, because they are much better at protecting their own civilians. /s

The crude bodycount is a simplistic and flawed argument, because it ignores other factors:

- Hamas intentionally uses their own civilians as a meatshield. Heavily populated areas are used to launch rockets & mortars into Israel. Civilian objects like schools are used to storage munition / explosives.

- Israel created an anti-artillery defense, specifically to deal with rocket & mortar fire from Gaza. And a very well developed warning & bomb shelter system.

Gaza is not occupied any-more, so using "occupation" to apologize for Hamas guerilla warfare doesn't work. In retrospect getting out of Gaza was a mistake, they should've just keep the army in - it was much more peaceful back then.

In the end ask yourself what would your country do if an islamist guerilla force was throwing rockets at you all the time? I'm sure that countries who can afford to not give a fuck (US, RU, China) would just raze that whole place.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
bwam wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
The Palestinian people must be relocated, understanding that it will be a painful process, and will meet strong resistance and bitter outcry.

Relocated where? As history shows, not even other Arabs want them. No-one will willingly want a nation that supports Hamas-like ideology, to resettle in his backyard.

Then what do you advocate?

Should they be left to stagnate behind barriers while violence tears them apart from the inside-out? And while they suffer when Israel takes necessary measures to protect itself?

Should Israel have to suffer violence against innocent children, women, and men? Should Israeli men and women in uniform have to put their lives on the line in order to maintain peace within Israel's own border? All for what? For suffering? So that the Palestinian people can continue to suffer?

They must be relocated. It is a clear solution. I would challenge anyone to present me a better alternative, one that wins more peace.

Why would relocating millions of people to probably nowhere (a place is clearly not even available) because a thousand people have died would make any sense?
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Thats how ISIS and other fundamentalists talks. Creating divides and victors vs vanquished. Sorry not buying.
It is how they talk; that's my point. They believe it, too. ISIS and other aspects of the fake-Islam terror movement need to be eradicated, and to do so we must necessarily destroy the sociological and political environments which have allowed them to develop. Why? Simple: they cannot be bought or reasoned with. They must be made to go away, and I don't have any confidence in ME countries to make that happen themselves.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 5, 2016, 12:11:57 PM
Last edited by bl00dengel on Aug 6, 2016, 2:52:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info