The Palestinian Plight & Why They Should Be Relocated

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
The only genocide *partisan bullshit and muhh we are oppressed, we dindu nuffin* is Europe who killed 100m ppl. Not Muslims.

-In November, 1914, during WWI, the Ottoman caliphate issued a fatwa, or Islamic decree, proclaiming it a "sacred duty" for all Muslims to "massacre" infidels — specifically naming the "Christian men" of the Triple Entente, "the enemies of Islam" — with promises of great rewards in the afterlife.

the Ottoman caliphate crucified, beheaded, tortured, mutilated, raped, enslaved, and otherwise massacred countless "infidel" Christians. The official number of Armenians killed in the genocide is 1.5 million; hundreds of thousands of Greeks and Assyrians each were also systematically slaughtered (see this document for statistics).

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
They lived together fine for thousands of years until this Israeli/jewish apartheid project began.

You mean jews were treated as 3rd zone citizens and had to pay a tax to be protected or else killed/raped/whatever.

imagine if in the US you had to pay a tax just because you are muslim or else you get molested,raped/have no rights would you call it "living a fine life"?

also, what the great mufti of Jerusalem did during WW2 in regard to jewish people?
Spoiler

the Mufti declared in November 1943:

It is the duty of Muhammadans [Muslims] in general and Arabs in particular to ... drive all Jews from Arab and Muhammadan countries... . Germany is also struggling against the common foe who oppressed Arabs and Muhammadans in their different countries. It has very clearly recognized the Jews for what they are and resolved to find a definitive solution [endgültige Lösung] for the Jewish danger that will eliminate the scourge that Jews represent in the world.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 30, 2017, 2:06:03 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
no one in the Muslim world gives an actual fuck about the Palestinians.
if they did, they would accept them as citizens - not keep them in refugee camps for half a century, breeding more hate with every generation.

they just hate Israel and see the Palestinians as an effective weapon, which they certainly are. a lot more effective than fight an actual war (and lose. repeatedly).

This is why I advocate for the deracination, and not just relocation, of the Palestinian people. The logistics of deracination are terribly difficult, but worth doing.

But you're right: the same people who abuse the Palestinians by exporting into their communities violence and violent ideologies -- the same people who capitalize on the Palestinians' suffering, twisting their hearts to violence, in order to wage war against Israel -- do not care about them.

Why would anyone expect a brotherly, compassionate opening of arms by the Gulf Coalition Countries or their neighbors? Apathy or complicity, it can be hard to tell the difference... and, after a certain point, the distinction ceases to matter.

The way Yemenis have been disregarded by the GCC, especially prior to the Houthi rebellion, speaks volumes to the lack of character and lack of empathy in the region. Where was Saudi Arabia's alarm when Yemen and her citizens were starving to death, choked dry by chronic water shortages and the resulting insufficient yields of crops? But when Houthi rebels become involved (thought by some to be backed by Saudia Arabia's nemesis, Iran), Saudi Arabia suddenly must act on behalf of the Yemeni government, and launches a massive air campaign. An air campaign, by the way, which has by many reports been tragically haphazard in its execution, resulting in the deaths of thousands upon thousands of Yemenis.

Now think about the calculus of the intentionally malicious actors in the region, not just the apathetic ones. The more the Palestinians suffer, the more these snakes posing as their Arab "brothers" can profit: profit in terms of radicalization and recruitment, and profit in terms of international propaganda efforts to weaken and attack Israel and its very legitimacy.

Some people, reading this thread, may regard my solution--with the objective of peace--as distasteful to their sensibilities. They might find my position unpalatable, believing that their sense of justice (which relies upon the soundness of their judgment) supersedes the value of peace. Though they might attack me or my ideas, the truly untenable position here is to allow the status quo to perpetuate, to allow the suffering and the violence to continue.

Enemies to peace have whispered malicious words in the ears of the World's leaders, warning them against action (and progress towards peace) in Israel; blind men have repeated those warnings, cowed into surrendering peace at the threat of great conflict. These men suppress peace with their plots and with their efforts; when their strength wanes, they rely upon the strength of the young, which they pervert for violence. They are driven by hate, not by love of God (which should be obvious despite their claims).

- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Head_Less wrote:
-In November, 1914, during WWI, the Ottoman caliphate issued a fatwa, or Islamic decree, proclaiming it a "sacred duty" for all Muslims to "massacre" infidels — specifically naming the "Christian men" of the Triple Entente, "the enemies of Islam" — with promises of great rewards in the afterlife.

the Ottoman caliphate crucified, beheaded, tortured, mutilated, raped, enslaved, and otherwise massacred countless "infidel" Christians. The official number of Armenians killed in the genocide is 1.5 million; hundreds of thousands of Greeks and Assyrians each were also systematically slaughtered (see this document for statistics).

I want to preface what I'm about to ask by acknowledging that the Armenian genocide was a real genocide, despite Turkey's claims to the contrary. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I am curious: you cited the death total at 1.5 million Armenians, calling it "The official number." Where are you getting your information from?

In regards to the persecution of Christians and the Church... remember what Christ Jesus, my Lord, said:

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'"
Don't know what amuses me more.

People believing up to 5000 year old stories made when humans couldn't explain nature other then "must have been god", brougth up through how many thousands of conclaves missusing and rewriting it to keep the sheep calm and pious (and fearful).

Or the fact how the social environment and upbringing can corrupt the human brain into such a irreversible state. And how it is given into the next generation. Growing like a tumor since 5000 years.

I allways thought that classical conditioning, comparing Pavlov' Dogs and humans, was as much as comparing the 1st Dimension to the 3rd Dimention (mathematically and graphically).

I thought humans have more "depth" to be contitioned because of their intellect but seeing all what is happening in the world right now and even with me in Europe and all the new and fancy ways to contition me I got to the conclusion that contitioning humans is as easy and 1-dimentional as with dogs or rats.

Bummer, but I guess I wont see the true potential of the human nature in my lifetime.

At least it helped me not giving any fucks about how to enjoy the few good sides of life (or those aspects which i got contitioned to feel good about).

Fuck Deitism.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Vincendra wrote:
Don't know what amuses me more.

People believing up to 5000 year old stories made when humans couldn't explain nature other then "must have been god", brougth up through how many thousands of conclaves missusing and rewriting it to keep the sheep calm and pious (and fearful).

Your ignorance does not justify your lack of respect. Also, you refer to Lambs being kept "pious" and "fearful" as if those were bad things. The fear of the Lord is righteous.

"
Vincendra wrote:
Or the fact how the social environment and upbringing can corrupt the human brain into such a irreversible state. And how it is given into the next generation. Growing like a tumor since 5000 years.

I'm not sure what you think happened... "since 5,000 years". (You probably do not mean 5,000 years after Creation, since you do not believe.) Do you mean 5,000 years ago? And even then, I'm still not sure what you might be referring to. What do you think happened 3,000 BC? Does the Bronze Age offend you so much?

"
Vincendra wrote:
I allways thought that classical conditioning, comparing Pavlov' Dogs and humans, was as much as comparing the 1st Dimension to the 3rd Dimention (mathematically and graphically).*

.... (*this sentiment is a complete nonsequitur.)

"
Vincendra wrote:
I thought humans have more "depth" to be contitioned because of their intellect but seeing all what is happening in the world right now and even with me in Europe and all the new and fancy ways to contition me I got to the conclusion that contitioning humans is as easy and 1-dimentional as with dogs or rats.

OK, Huckleberry.

"
Vincendra wrote:
Bummer, but I guess I wont see the true potential of the human nature in my lifetime.

At least it helped me not giving any fucks about how to enjoy the few good sides of life (or those aspects which i got contitioned to feel good about).

Fuck Deitism.

Mr. Finn, I don't know where to begin with you, other than where I already have. And I think that should be sufficient.
"
bwam wrote:

Your ignorance does not justify your lack of respect. Also, you refer to Lambs being kept "pious" and "fearful" as if those were bad things. The fear of the Lord is righteous.

Respect what? This story is 4-5000 years old https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions. This is the same as stories we tell children today like Harry Potter, only that every unexplainable event in nature was explained with "must have beeen god" and passed on.

The "fear of the Lord" is as righteous as the fear from Voldemort.

"
bwam wrote:

I'm not sure what you think happened... "since 5,000 years". (You probably do not mean 5,000 years after Creation, since you do not believe.) Do you mean 5,000 years ago? And even then, I'm still not sure what you might be referring to. What do you think happened 3,000 BC? Does the Bronze Age offend you so much?

2-3000 years BC is where the abrahamic religions started. Read the link above. It is , imo, the greatest stain on humanity that this faity tale survived by nothing more then blindly passing down the next generation. Not that I can fault people 2000 Years and more ago that they believed in "god" when they had no ther ways to justify scientificaly what happend to them.

"
bwam wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:
I allways thought that classical conditioning, comparing Pavlov' Dogs and humans, was as much as comparing the 1st Dimension to the 3rd Dimention (mathematically and graphically).*

.... (*this sentiment is a complete nonsequitur.)

I dont think you know what nonsquitur means. I didnt deduct a fact froma thesis. I did do a comparison. It was badly written. What I wanted to say is that "I thought conditioning between dogs (compared as 1 dimension in graphical terms) and humans (3D)is more different. But now I think that humans arent so much more complex in terms of conditionig then dogs or any other form of life."

"
bwam wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:

OK, Huckleberry.

My explanation to my last argument.

"
bwam wrote:
Mr. Finn, I don't know where to begin with you, other than where I already have. And I think that should be sufficient.

How about begining with actually answering to my proposition instead of Internetwarrioring.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Vincendra wrote:
...I did do a comparison. It was badly written.

Yes, it was.

"
Vincendra wrote:
What I wanted to say is that "I thought conditioning between dogs (compared as 1 dimension in graphical terms) and humans (3D)is more different. But now I think that humans arent so much more complex in terms of conditionig then dogs or any other form of life."

You understand dogs. Good. Then you appreciate that a dog has a certain nature, which stands in contrast to what it can achieve with proper nurture from a wise, loving, and disciplined master.

Just so, just as a dog -- who eats its own feces, returns to devour its own vomit, etc -- can overcome its low nature and rise to be something noble -- an obedient creature even willing to sacrifice its very life for the sake of its master if need be -- just so, Man can overcome his depravity, his craven and low nature, and rise to something God smiles upon: "little Christs."

(PS - nice diagram.)

"
Vincendra wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:

OK, Huckleberry.

My explanation to my last argument.

As you can see, eerily enough, we're in agreement -- at least vis-a-vis Man's nature being malleable.

"
Vincendra wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

How about begining with actually answering to my proposition instead of Internetwarrioring.

Cheers.
When peace settles in Syria, the country will need to be rebuilt.

A major problem with mass relocation is unemployment... It upsets people, deprives families, gives people too much idle time to nurse grievances, etc.

The reconstruction of Syria will provide a mass-employment opportunity for a relocated people, dispersing them throughout the country in lieu of concentrating them primarily in camps or ghettos. Among the myriad benefits in this approach is the natural assimilation of the relocated people.

When peace settles in Syria, there will be an opportunity to relocate the Palestinians from their fenced-in squalor and death to an optimistic future for them and for their children, filled with the hope for peace instead of bitter vitriol and resentment, too often leading to violent hearts and actions.

There will be peace in Syria. Let Jerusalem rest from receiving spilled blood in the streets; let Jerusalem, too, find peace when peace settles in Syria. Relocate the Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza, and give their children the chance to live hate-free.
necro much?
I dont see any any key!
This thread has been closed as the discussion has drifted towards topics that have resulted in multiple posts in breach of the Code of Conduct. While players are welcome to discuss political issues in this forum, all such posts must be made in line with the Code of Conduct.

Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you have any questions regarding this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info