The Palestinian Plight & Why They Should Be Relocated

"
k1rage wrote:
why was this necroed?

I bumped it because it's still relevant.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
The Israelis are shit allies.

I'd Dump the Israelis Tomorrow --Ex-CIA Michael Scheuer Tells Congress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

I support Palestine.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Aug 26, 2017, 1:48:49 PM
Pretty much this:

ok, first off there are NO "palestinians", but are in fact arabs and THEY have no claim. the name "palestine" is what the Romans had called that region, and when the Jews were evicted after 79AD a vacuum, and as nature abhors a vacuum, it had to be filled and was by the local gentile/pagan populace.

Israel was given to the descendants of Abraham, and those descendants are Jews. God DIDN'T say, oh and don't forget ishmail cuz reasons. it wasn't ishmail's descendants who were sheparded thru the wilderness after escaping egypt. it wasn't they who camped out at the foot of Mt. Sanai. it wasn't they who eventually made their way to canaan. it was the Children of Israel, who was once know as Jacob. it's all a simple matter of an ancient jealousy. ergo, there will NEVER be a "palestinian state"
Last edited by Last_Centurion on Aug 28, 2017, 11:18:23 PM
"

Israel was given to the descendants of Abraham, and those descendants are Jews. God DIDN'T say, oh and don't forget ishmail cuz reasons. it wasn't ishmail's descendants who were sheparded thru the wilderness after escaping egypt. it wasn't they who camped out at the foot of Mt. Sanai. it wasn't they who eventually made their way to canaan. it was the Children of Israel, who was once know as Jacob. it's all a simple matter of an ancient jealousy

Well, God spoke to me (a burning bush) and told me the world was mine. Which means I have a divine right to it. That gives me the right to evict whoever I want from the planet. Don't you understand? GOD GAVE ME THIS LAND!
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Aug 28, 2017, 11:22:02 PM
both sides say god gave them the land, but one side is using Islam to justify violence. and if that sounds familiar well the "Palestinians" pretty much invented the whole "we kill you because god told us to" thing, which is now a global problem.

"Authority Man" was born because the fuckers were blowing up busses full of innocent people in the 80s and 90s, and are shooting and stabbing them today.
honestly, any other country would throw them out decades ago.
Israelis are either naïve or stupid to negotiate with them.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
How about Israelis go back to Europe where they came from? They will eventually. 1.6 billion Muslims and growing who are all behind the Palestinians. Once Muslims inherit Europes armories in 50-100 years they will be compelled to avoid serious war over this injustice. The other alternative is right of return and live together. They lived together fine for thousands of years until this Israeli/jewish apartheid project began.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 29, 2017, 2:28:19 AM
no one in the Muslim world gives an actual fuck about the Palestinians.
if they did, they would accept them as citizens - not keep them in refugee camps for half a century, breeding more hate with every generation.

they just hate Israel and see the Palestinians as an effective weapon, which they certainly are. a lot more effective than fight an actual war (and lose. repeatedly).

right of return to said millions of hate-bred "refugees" ? the end of Israel. followed by the kind of genocide Islam already proved capable of.
The only genocide is Europe who killed 100m ppl in WW2. Not Muslims. USA about killed 25 million since ww2 not Muslims. Muslims are getting genocided all over ME by USA and Israeli policy and they are perfectly OKAY with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WDCYcUJ4o

Who do you think started the Iraqi wars, Syrian wars, Libyan war etc opening the gates of hell in ME? Not Muslims.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 29, 2017, 2:48:55 AM
wars are fought over resources.
genocide is fueled by radical beliefs and ideologies.

I'm not saying Israel or the US are the "good guys". there is no "good" in this world.
but there sure is evil. take ISIS for example: butchers in the name of Allah.
resources make them want to conquer parts of Iraq and Syria. Islam gives them an excuse to behead and burn people alive when they move in. gives them an excuse to run people over in Europe.
and there are worse, in Africa and in Asia. ISIS just get more media attention.

Islam is a hotbed for evil. not the only one, but it is.
genocide of Muslims is often done by other Muslims who deem them "not faithful enough".

Take a couple million Palestinian "refugees" (no such thing as passing down refugee status from generation to generation), who hate Israel and are fueled by Islam, and put them in the middle of the state they were bred to despise.
what do you think will happen next?

also @Apartheid - you should meet a black South African and ask him what that is. I did.
I've also visited Israel several times, and saw how they treat their Arab citizens.
using the word like you did is an insult to the people who actually experienced it.
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 29, 2017, 3:48:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info