The Palestinian Plight & Why They Should Be Relocated

I'll preface this by saying that while I am jewish, I am also atheist.

Most of the Israeli land grabs have come from counter offenses when they have been attacked. The legitimacy of the land captured from the 6 day war comes down to whether or not Egypt officially declared war by blocking the Suiz canal.

My personal belief is that both the Palestinians and the Israelis have done horrific things to each other, and both need to accept this for there to be any chance of peace.

I've got one friend in Israel who identifies as Pagan, rather than Jewish, and is very anti-arab. The rhetoric that I hear from her is horrifying, as that rhetoric ensures that there is no chance for peace.

The first segment of that picture is already misleading, because it portrays as if Arabs inhabitated the whole land, while most of it was empty desert. Most of the urban areas went to the Arabs anyway, according to initial partition.

If the Isrealis got even more land, is only because of all the Arab wars against them. If Israelis were so land hungry, they wouldn't give back the whole Sinai peninsula to Egypt in exchange for a peace treaty. Ten years ago Israel left Gaza and look how nicely it turned out - 1.7 million people are now ruled by a terrorist jihadi organisation and need world welfare to survive.

In any case, if Arabs think they can solve this with force they'll keep loosing land and shitting on their own future. Israel in 2016 is a technological and economic power house - neighboring Arab countries are third world dumpsters ravaged by islamism & dictators, despite all the money & help they get from US/EU.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 4, 2016, 10:04:56 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
Real jews are those who ... <insert religious opinion>

This is why we can't have nice things. The religious can't even define themselves let alone understand or define each other as anything but sub-humans fit only for slavery or the sword.

"
morbo wrote:
The first segment of that picture is already misleading, because it portrays as if Arabs inhabitated the whole land, while most of it was empty desert.

Yes that picture has been deemed unfit for use by academics. For a number of other reasons too.

Edit: source http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/on-my-campus-jews-are-the-only-minority-we-dont-protect_us_572a9b98e4b046ff51c08a44

The link is actually within the blog post, but I found the blog post both interesting and relevant to the topic, so I linked to that.
Last edited by innervation on Aug 4, 2016, 11:26:20 AM
"
morbo wrote:
The first segment of that picture is already misleading, because it portrays as if Arabs inhabitated the whole land, while most of it was empty desert. Most of the urban areas went to the Arabs anyway, according to initial partition.

If the Isrealis got even more land, is only because of all the Arab wars against them. If Israelis were so land hungry, they wouldn't give back the whole Sinai peninsula to Egypt in exchange for a peace treaty. Ten years ago Israel left Gaza and look how nicely it turned out - 1.7 million people are now ruled by a terrorist jihadi organisation and need world welfare to survive.

In any case, if Arabs think they can solve this with force they'll keep loosing land and shitting on their own future. Israel in 2016 is a technological and economic power house - neighboring Arab countries are third world dumpsters ravaged by islamism & dictators, despite all the money & help they get from US/EU.

What happens if Islam takes Europe's armories? In probably 50 years France should be Islamic. They have weapons to take Israel. No matter what Israel can not have what does not belong to them. 100 years 200 years they will lose it eventually. I have a feeling divestment will come first though before it is done with violence. whole world is tuning back on israel as time goes on. With none to trade with you get really poor.

Reason Arabs are poor is US/NATO keep ravaging ME. Look at Libya pre NATO destruction. Iraq, Syria list goes on. US NATO is also why refugees flooding into EU as well. I think it's amusing actually. More NATO tries to give Israel safe space and disable her enemies more likely they destroy themselves. Karma or whatever you want to call it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 4, 2016, 1:11:11 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

What happens if Islam takes Europe's armories? In probably 50 years France should be Islamic. They have weapons to take Israel. No matter what Israel can not have what does not belong to them. 100 years 200 years they will lose it eventually. I have a feeling divestment will come first though before it is done with violence. whole world is tuning back on israel as time goes on. With none to trade with you get really poor.

Time always stop in the middle-east countries but have to evolve in the west. It belong to Isreal now, like Constantinople belong to turkey.

Should europe start to ask for getting back constantinople? Should everyone stop the time for infinity and fight to get back lands who got taken 100-1000-10 000 years ago?

If you start to think there is no time when something belong to you, give back the whole mediteranea to the italians already.

It is over, 4 arabs countries tryed to take back the land and lost, how long you think this land still belong to the arabs?

Why jews who lived there 2000 years ago have less right than the arabs who took the land 1400 years ago?

Time to evolve and accept the fate.
If not give back kosovo to Serbia too, it belonged to them 10 years ago. See many countries could go this way. IT would be world wars everywhere.

Time to evolve

Isreal do many bad things, war crimes... They must be charged for that but the land is their now like Constantinople is Turk and Corsica is French.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 4, 2016, 1:05:06 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Time always stop in the middle-east countries but have to evolve in the west. It belong to Isreal now, like Constantinople belong to turkey.

Should europe start to ask for getting back constantinople? Should everyone stop the time for infinity and fight to get back lands who got taken 100-1000-10 000 years ago?

If you start to think there is no time when something belong to you, give back the whole mediteranea to the italians already.

It is over, 4 arabs countries tryed to take back the land and lost, how long you think this land still belong to the arabs?

Why jews who lived there 2000 years ago have less right than the arabs who took the land 1400 years ago?

Time to evolve and accept the fate.
If not give back kosovo to Serbia too, it belonged to them 10 years ago. See many countries could go this way. IT would be world wars everywhere.

Time to evolve

Isreal do many bad things, war crimes... They must be charged for that but the land is their now like Constantinople is Turk and Corsica is French.

You forget thats your choice. the Palestinians and supporters never will.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 4, 2016, 1:13:36 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
What happens if Islam takes Europe's armories?

If that happens, Europe will destroy itself long before it will become a military threat to Israel. Just picture EU of 2060 like today's Middle east - a weakened messed up dumpster of warring tribes.

The combined armies of several Arab countries couldn't defeat Israel when they had technological equivalency and numerical advantage. Nowadays the technological & military gap is much wider than it was in 60s & 70s.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I have a feeling divestment will come first though before it is done with violence. whole world is tuning back on israel as time goes on. With none to trade with you get really poor.

Israel is a technology power house, no one will turn their back on them. Yes politicians will yap their usual yap and maybe do some symbolic moves, but under the table deals will go on. Just look at that murderous medieval regime of Saudi Arabia - no one likes it, everyone trades with it.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
What happens if Islam takes Europe's armories?

If that happens, Europe will destroy itself long before it will become a military threat to Israel. Just picture EU of 2060 like today's Middle east - a weakened messed up dumpster of warring tribes.

The combined armies of several Arab countries couldn't defeat Israel when they had technological equivalency and numerical advantage. Nowadays the technological & military gap is much wider than it was in 60s & 70s.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I have a feeling divestment will come first though before it is done with violence. whole world is tuning back on israel as time goes on. With none to trade with you get really poor.

Israel is a technology power house, no one will turn their back on them. Yes politicians will yap their usual yap and maybe do some symbolic moves, but under the table deals will go on. Just look at that murderous medieval regime of Saudi Arabia - no one likes it, everyone trades with it.

You realize France has submarines with nuclear missles? There is no war if those launched and close like horse shoes is good enough. I'm not saying France would do that even when they become Islamic but proliferation in general will make it so Israel will have big problems pushing wieght around much longer.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Reason Arabs are poor is US/NATO keep ravaging ME.

The reason Arabs are poor is because religious lunatics issue fatwas on things like Pokemon GO, essentially tying million pound weights to their metaphorical trains of progress and modernization. The more tame theocrats settle for setting fire to satellite dishes by the thousands.
"
innervation wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Reason Arabs are poor is US/NATO keep ravaging ME.

The reason Arabs are poor is because religious lunatics issue fatwas on things like Pokemon GO, essentially tying million pound weights to their metaphorical trains of progress and modernization. The more tame theocrats settle for setting fire to satellite dishes by the thousands.

Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info