Patch 2.3.3

Not working at all.... geforce gt 740 m on i5 / 12 gb ram / ssd
getting zig-zag fps always 30-160-60-190-40-150 ....
Command doesn't works for me ..
Had receive 3 instant crushes with in 3 hour after trying out, the computer just pop a window and says "path of exile had stop working" which does not normally happen. Not sure is my computer's problem or the new command.
OMG!!! Hadn't play PoE a week...back to game...new patch aaaaand IT is NOW like sound improovments patch shit. Without sound I still could play....but without GRAPHICS I can't!!!11. WTF GGG??? Spikes and freezes every 2 secs with your optishit and without. I am laggging as fk. Please remember 1st rule of programmer!!!! IF IT WORKS DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!
crash to windows after adding the option. had to eat a painful xp loss death - sending ticket to support did not help. what a way to roll out a 'beta' onto production players. BE WARNED use this option at your own risk no one will help you if you crash and lose your toon. additionally, now without that option my system seems to lag more - it was not like this previously.
So got some client crashes (stopped working) doing t1o+ maps.
No probl before adding test
Yes fps is very much up and down othervise ok
Stopp complaning its a beta if you run important things do it without beta;)
I had a blast last night playing with the new multithreaded engine feature activated. Things were pretty much butter-smooth.

I logged in this morning after re-starting my computer and found there to be immense lag from everything from the start screen, to traveling to my hideout, to activating my golem and auras, and even opening up my inventory.

I used a low-level map to see what would happen and POE lagged so much once I entered the map (just standing there, not moving), it actually froze for a minute or two and quite to the login screen. When logging back in, and traveling to my hideout and re-entering the map, all seemed to function as normal.

I played through the map (Dungeon, with mobs like what is found in the Ebony barracks) and found I would still experience occasional loading lag every minute or so, lasting from 2-5 seconds. I then ran through the Aqueduct and Dried Lake areas to see what would happen and experienced the same). Each of these lag episodes was actually worse than what I was experiencing before the patch, but then were also less common. I didn't experience any lag like this yesterday after installing the patch, so wonder if it's somehow relate to playing after a fresh computer startup.

I'll play again a little later today, without restarting my computer, and report what happens.

Interestingly enough, I didn't experience crash from entering Highgate from the Aqueduct as I did yesterday.

I've been mapping on and off today with no issues, so I decided I'd give the new command line to enable the multi-threading a try. The first map I tried with the patch ended up crashing and I lose all portals to the instance.
Since this patch, ive had game crash on me 4 times. Not sure how to do bug report when game crashes like that. Each time its in mob and map is lost after
Path of Crashing
I haven't been having any crashing or freezing, but while the flag does give me some performance improvements in areas with a lot of action, it's causing some other issues.

Namely, I stream when I play, and I've noticed that I'm capping out my CPU now randomly. It's not steady, like I would have expected, but large spikes that seemingly come out of nowhere even in areas where nothing's going on. I've tried closing anything nonessential to see if that helps, and I'll continue to test. They aren't FREQUENT bursts of CPU use, but do happen at odd moments with no apparent cause.

Without setting the flag and with my standard stream setup, I typically cap out while playing PoE at about 75% CPU usage. With the flag, that dropped to about 60%, which is interesting, but then has the odd spikes that hit 99/100%. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on it!
Last edited by bwfang1235 on Aug 3, 2016, 1:59:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info