Patch 2.3.3

"
Abdou2004 wrote:
Is it only me who is having performance issues after alt tabbing with nvidia gpus ?

That is an old bug. Try switching between full screen and windowed full screen. Should do the trick. I believe the command for that is alt+enter.
So far, 2 crashes (courtyard boss, I was first player in boss area and as last players came in from party, and attacked, it crashed. Other crash was in residence, solo) in a couple of hours of mapping(~20 maps?) - turned it off after that. Crashes may have happened when a new effect spawned. If partial screen grabs needed msg me (I won't be in this forum much).

Hardware: skylake i7 4ghz cpu, asus gtx970 gpu, 16gb ddr4 ram, win 7. Twitch, shadowplay etc running in background.

I think fps performance was better during low and moderate intensity moments, but would need to play more to be certain. Was still able to drop fps a lot near a shrine in a party (and my build is apparently laggiest in the game (magma quad totem)).

"
Geisalt wrote:
"
spurga123 wrote:

Deactivating Sli seems to have solved the issue now its stable 70-90fps on 4k no matter how intense the action is all maxed out.Thank you

My pleasure, Sli/crossfire and PoE have a long story of problems because nvidia and amd shall make compatibility fixes for ALL games. Of course PoE is not a blockbuster and is low priority = it will never happen.

Also i dont know if the society has to pay a tax or a license for SLI/crossfire support but it wouldnt surprise me ;)

You could try to use a compatibility fix used in other games, a generic one, to see if it works with PoE. You will need the program Nvidia inspector. By googling SLI profile compatibility and nvidia inspector, you could find a solution.

Main reason for this is DirectX9. I think there's no supported profile and you have to tweak to make it work as written above. DirectX11 will resolve most SLI performance issues but not all. Hence the performance boost is normally like +50%.

DirectX12 should give optimal performance when using SLI with Quad+ core CPU and multicore GPU's. Your mainboard and chipset are crucial too.

For the record main difference of todays quad core processors (i5 and i7) are that i7 has hyperthreading feature in every core so OS sees 8 cores. This was seen in Jonathan's video. I personnally prefer i5's in my gaming rig for better overclocking capabilities.
https://www.youtube.com/user/neskola
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8jRMTTPDq8DP98WZZrdiw

Essence rips https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1DTVr3jaDbnHbfGnofet_oeUO8AvHBn_
No crashes yet. But the performance is worse then non-beta. Too much stuttering and fps drop as if waiting to load something. Is this forced on everyone at patch 2.4 or there will be an option to turn it off?

I did not see any benefit for me, without the command I played with 60-100 fps without lag spike , and my cpu was around 30 % -40 %, and command my fps dropped to 15 and my cpu increased to 100 %
cpu i5 3000 Core 2 3mb cash
gpu radeon hd 4600
8gb ram
I wonder what 's going on ?
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:43:29 PM
"
"
Abdou2004 wrote:
"
Before patch and WITHOUT new command:

After patch and WITH the new command:

I hope its optional for the next league or I'm done.. :D

check ur gpu core clock

I checked it? What now ? ;D

That doesn't look very good. Is that just standing still in your hideout?
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:43:22 PM
"
"
That doesn't look very good. Is that just standing still in your hideout?

Spamming WW + Spark when the screens r taken!
If I turn off the command, everything is okay. The problem is if this is not optional for next league I'm rekt.

Yes i understand that. I agree. I haven't tested this new command much yet. Maybe i have better luck.
My fps wnet from 60-30fps and 20-10fps when playing to 5fps constant.... I dont think it works for me....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info