Patch 2.3.3

Today I crash twice in 2hrs. Before this patch not whole day.
Patch has broken this game for me, started 2-3 days ago, everything was fine, this patch happens and now all I'm doing is crashing, can't play anymore, caused so many deaths.

Not using experimental thing..
Last edited by Kira_Lite on Aug 3, 2016, 2:50:42 PM
Switched the feature on with the parameter. So far a much smoother experience in gameplay. I didnt stare myself blind at the F1 stats, i just went to play.

I was running a Nulls Inclination build doing some low level maps to be sure it didnt crash on me soon. I have been playing 2 hours now and it hasnt crashed yet. I had many minions spawned with the Nulls and it felt so amazingly smooth.

Edit: By smooth i mean, the movement accuracy seemed to be improved for me and the framerate by alot. Vsync is off, no tearing.

Edit 2: One hour further. Still no crashes what so ever. Still mapping, alching, vaaling, with Nulls.

Edit 3: Logging out, off to bed. For me this has been a very pleasent evening. Great improvement overall. Will test more tomorrow.

Specs:
i7 3770
8 Gb Ram (forgot brand)
Geforce GTX 760
Windows 10 LTSB
Last edited by endymion2k5 on Aug 3, 2016, 5:04:24 PM
I Can't believe it so much crashing. The last one was when I was doing monstrous treasure!!
I have a really old (9 yo) dual core PC. With --experimental-frame-optimizations it was unplayable

but

with --experimental-frame-optimizations--noasync everything worked very good
only tested it for about 30 mins, i didnt saw any diffrent at all lol

specs

intel i7 3770k
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 OC
Ram 16Gb

in map still dropped to <5 fps a few times ( playing coc with 3 spells cascade/ek/bf )

doing tommorow more testing ^^
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Aug 3, 2016, 5:53:31 PM
Single ctd so far with the multi-thread opt-in. Couldn't reproduce it, and didn't lose the map.
Probably nothing to do with the opt-in.

Performance improvement is great even on mismatched pair of i7-6700K and last-gen Strix R9-285 OC GPU. Avg. FPS is easily doubled without v-sync.

Definitely the right direction for the game.
game freezing and for hours and finally crash 5mins ago.... logging today patch unplayable

i7-3630qm 2.4gig
8gig ram
Geforce GT 365m

running poe through GeForce Experience setting

defraged,restarted pc ran GeForce Experience at the lowest setting possible still freezing.....

each patch gets worse to run..... the game is becoming more impossible to play.....
Last edited by bd33 on Aug 3, 2016, 7:22:31 PM
Uber Izaro fight was nearly a guaranteed crash for both me and my friend. I had multithreading on and also my friend did not. I think the crashing is a general issue and not necessarily related to the multithreading. We lost 2 offerings this way.
Awesome patch! Big difference after the patch is a slower game with the commandline and alot of crashes. Why even patch it? Last version worked great. If its not broken, dont try to fix it. I even changed laptop to a nvidia gtm740 i5 to see if it was the graphic card.

Commandline = screen freezes, higher latency and in general shitty.
New patch = massive amounts of crashing, randomly. Sometimes after 5 min sometimes after 15 min, but minimum 1 crash/h.

Im so happy I didnt start spending money on microtransactions, since this is now unplayable. Im out. Thanks for the short, but fun run @GGG.

Your programmers should focus on those awesome skins instead of terrible tweaks. And if tweaking, try it locally first before u all destroy ppls lives. Hate to say this but Im going back to d3.

Has been fun when it was working. Bye
Last edited by WanJiew on Aug 3, 2016, 7:10:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info