Patch 2.3.3

games keep crashing after 10 map runs. Worked great before on all other updates and patches, this one is major crash. with and without the command line.
Did 2 maps so far with the new multi-threading stuff. Works fine for me. I play a very fast ice-shot raider. Fps had been dropping very low while I am attacking and monster are dying. Now they drop significantly less low. I play on a laptop with:

Win 10
Intel Core i7-4510U 2gHz, 2 cores with multithreading
AMD Radeon HD 8500M
8GB ram
ssd drive
so i didn't load this test thing, trying to just get my labs and quests done..can't do shit to choppy, cuts out constantly and dc's me....now after reading this it sounds like i will not be able to play till i get a better computer...:( also sounds like no point in using the thingy...as it will do me no good...:( sick of running lab only to crash out of game..:(
any fix for the crashes? I crash randomly when i enter new areas or go to my hideout from my maps. in 1hr i had 4 crashes.

using asus g75
Last edited by WanJiew on Aug 3, 2016, 6:05:15 AM
Most of skills doesn't show DPS anymore.
Is it part of patch or bug in my client?
I can't even lunch the game anymore, the game doesn't answer after loging screen and loading screen never ends.

Quick help would be nice.
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
Game runs worse for me now, 200fps then suddenly 10fps on any pack with lightning arrow, guess i have to remove those experimental options (1 year old mid-range gaming pc)
Spreading salt since 2006
Game always crash in two minutes with the eperimental option.

So disapointed

Bye
Hi there! Just tested new stuff, and looks like it works but I had 2 poe clent crushes in row ~10 sec after entering Daresso dream in cruel prophecy league.

Here are my specs:

Win10
Radeon 200x
i7 4770
POE located on ssd drive
8GB RAM
Virtual memory 200-1024 on ssd and 1024 on SATA1 drive.

EDIT
Graphic setting all minimum but all features are turned on (like vsync).
Tried on compatibility mode (Win 7 and Win 8).
Played Explosive arrow+Frenzy (quil rain bow) build (very fast attack speed).

EDIT
If you guys need I could provide more info, just say where to look and what tool to use.
Last edited by filtre on Aug 3, 2016, 8:59:38 AM
Three things:

1. Game closed without error and nothing in logs. Happened once in since the patch.
2. Game hung completely once.
3. Using --nopreload with --experimental-frame-optimizations causes a compete PC hang.

Performance wise, things seem to have improved but I still see fps dropping to zero on shrines and some boxes. Async loading also seems better but instance changes still take take time for fps to settle.

Linux 4.7.0-5
Wine-staging 1.9.15 with gallium patches
AMD FX 8350
AMD HD 7870
No SSD currently (which won't be helping)
Vsync - On

CPU and GPU Load averages around 30%. All CPU cores seem equally well utilised under stress. VRAM is around 400MB.

This is fairly representative of what I'm seeing.

Last edited by Kellog on Aug 3, 2016, 7:14:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info