[2.3] Srs Build 8k life, tons of Dmg ( PvE,PvP)(The Build for the Lazy)-Uber Atziri Dead

How does this build clear speed compare to a low life SRS auramancer running tons of auras?
This https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1681376/page/1 is what im refering to.
Last edited by Deathripi on Sep 2, 2016, 9:20:57 AM
"
bigmark268 wrote:
So if I dont have an empower thats leveled, what you guys recommend using instead? Im thinking either added fire damage or added chaos damage?

Added fire damage should be pretty good.
"
Deathripi wrote:
How does this build clear speed compare to a low life SRS auramancer running tons of auras?
This https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1681376/page/1 is what im refering to.

I put together my existing witch yesterday on standard, and crafted a +3 staff to test it out before league. It cleared t14 plaza map pretty fast, and killed boss in like 4-5 seconds. Tree wasn't optimized, I just used mana version instead of blood magic, cause didn't wanna respec (would go bm obviously in league):

Can't say about low life one, since there is no video in the guide, but I can safely say this build is pretty good in clearing content and will be my new league build :)

Last edited by Tereng on Sep 2, 2016, 12:32:51 PM
Kk sounds good. I'll be doing this as well and might respec later into the aura one.
Well im rolling with this for 2.4
learned how to play summoner the hard way, lmao
followed 3 different build guilds and spent over 150 regrets just fixing my tree :/
but eventually I settled with this
mylittlesrs

Im @ 9.3K life , approx. 4k armor with clarity linked with bloodmagic
melt everything pretty darn quickly, life regen per second was 1100 with stone golem and 100x with chaos golem.

let me know what you guys think
and good luck, have fun in 2.4 !!
Last edited by meowfighter on Sep 2, 2016, 3:52:32 PM
hmm any updates for 2.4 Atlas of Worlds?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Is there any priority in order of the items we should get? Should we aim for 6L staff then kaoms then ?? etc.
hi just a question its not better to use a melee physical dmg instead minion speed??
I was so lucky and got Kaom's Heart armor in 3rd day on t2 Oasis map :) I think best way for new league is farm for belly f the beast ( around 30-35 chaos atm). You will need hp for some map bosses, and +2 fire 5l staffs are really cheap, and keep your dmg high.After armor time to start save currencz for 6l staff. Order can change depend of your lucky drops. (Sorry for my poor english)
I bought 20% quality minion speed for 1 chaos. This gem is pretty cheap, and on lvl 20 gives extra 20% attack speed too. Its really nice, and i cant take off from my links now, super srs speed is too good for me :) For bosses with big hp i just switch melee splash with melee phys dmg gem (have this gem in second weapon set for lvling)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info