[2.3] Srs Build 8k life, tons of Dmg ( PvE,PvP)(The Build for the Lazy)-Uber Atziri Dead

"
enwot wrote:
"
D3M0NYK wrote:
"
enwot wrote:
Thanks for the build guide. I ended up going blood magic in order to use a bow/quiver for more defenses. Just over 9k life with max block when bone offering is up.

Here is my gear if anyone is interested.

how you got mana for play with it?

blood magic on the tree. here is my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcA-4EBwSzBS0LYQxfDeIOPBEtFCAUTRRxFScYkRynHNwdviW8KPosnC5TM4c1kjboOlI6WDrhPC09_EGHRZ1HfkiOSOdMs03jUEdTUlOlVcZYY1ivWpFfP2EhZKNlTWjyaqxr2287dO1343gNeWh673yDggeCx4Nfg8yD24TZhO-GYIcpjLGMz46-jxqPRpLBmK2a4JuKm6GiAKZXpwiofalur2y18rc-uJO8n702vk_AGsBmwQTEWMauxtjQH9Nv04_T-9i92Xzawdrd20_fsN-_4MPr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-jw==

You got 4,5k hp from blood magic with aura '' haste ''
"
D3M0NYK wrote:

You got 4,5k hp from blood magic with aura '' haste ''

Only use one aura in the Essence Worm ring. I just use Hatred as I didnt see that much of a difference with haste since I have flesh offering up most of the time to max out casting.

Max block is pretty great with 9k life so I found the bow combo worth it.
IGN: BusinessCasual
this build can pass end game content? Map t15, Chimera, Minotaur, Shaper? Someone already tried?
"
Olympusan wrote:
this build can pass end game content? Map t15, Chimera, Minotaur, Shaper? Someone already tried?

All the t15 are easy with the exception of Overgrown Ruin which can be rippy but still doable,
will try the guardians /shaper when i get emp4 and all lvl21 gems.
EDIT: not going to play the league anymore, ripped 6 empowers, lost 10% exp to a 10sec freeze, and lost 10% more to a oneshot in Overgrown ruin boss with 0 dmg mods, 9k hp basalt and amethyst flasks up.
Had enough for this league at least.
Last edited by tkbowned on Sep 29, 2016, 3:05:26 AM
is it better to craft your own +3 staff or buy one
"
yellowterror wrote:
is it better to craft your own +3 staff or buy one

I was looking for a answer to this too ^, I saw in essence league for about 20ex give or take you can buy a similar if not much better staff than the one in this guide.
I hit 80 with a staff +2.
I like this character.
Thx for this build.
I enjoy a lot : )

PS : HC essence league and with item rarity gem
Last edited by A55ayan on Nov 11, 2016, 6:38:23 PM
Spoiler

Based my tree on the one here, loosely. Been having a blast playing SRS again, hadn't touched it since the talisman nerf. I really love Minion Instability in this build, it was a great decision to take it.
What passive or gear gives consecrated ground? Makes my hp regen go almost to 2000hp
thanks you for the build, i love it so much.

hope some update for 2.5 and 3.0 too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info