[2.3] Srs Build 8k life, tons of Dmg ( PvE,PvP)(The Build for the Lazy)-Uber Atziri Dead

i feel like maybe taking the bm nod on the tree gives us more amor and defence on the tree.. i dunno tried both this and another srs build guide and i felt like this lacked a bit on armor ;p

maybe its just me
"
meowfighter wrote:
i feel like maybe taking the bm nod on the tree gives us more amor and defence on the tree.. i dunno tried both this and another srs build guide and i felt like this lacked a bit on armor ;p

maybe its just me

But with blood magic, will you be using two essence rings to run haste and hatred aura?
Would you say it'd be better to go for the blood magic node in the tree, or use a blood magic gem untill you are able to craft a proper staff with blood magic on it? (for the new league of course) or just drop an aura for clarity?
Last edited by kayklown on Aug 31, 2016, 4:13:13 PM
"
kayklown wrote:
Would you say it'd be better to go for the blood magic node in the tree, or use a blood magic gem untill you are able to craft a proper staff with blood magic on it? (for the new league of course) or just drop an aura for clarity?

I would drop haste aura for clarity till I get blood magic crafted on staff.
Another question, the guide on how to craft my own staff is a bit confusing to me, it's telling me to put stuff on it, that's different to the ones that are multicrafted onto this staff? do I do that, then get rid of everything and re-add the needed stuff? or from the get-go can I add all the stuff that's needed, then exalt it and still get the same result +gem?
"
kayklown wrote:
Another question, the guide on how to craft my own staff is a bit confusing to me, it's telling me to put stuff on it, that's different to the ones that are multicrafted onto this staff? do I do that, then get rid of everything and re-add the needed stuff? or from the get-go can I add all the stuff that's needed, then exalt it and still get the same result +gem?

You need to add the intermediate master mods after you get a rare staff with only one mod "+2 to level of socketed fire gems" (prefix). After you add, multi mod (suffix), no cast (suffix), no attack (suffix), flat mana (prefix), staff can roll only a prefix, since all the suffixes are taken, and the only prefix that can roll on exalting is "+1 to level of socketed gems", since all other prefix are either attack or cast. This is a neat trick!

If you straight away went on with the desired mods then on exalting you can get any of the available mods, and there is a higher probability it'll be something else than the desired +1 mod.

Hope this helps, below is a good video, demonstrating the process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHb3vQNXkMw

Cheers!
Last edited by Tereng on Sep 1, 2016, 12:46:04 AM
Going to start with this for Essence, just wanted to know what is the deal with this :
" Sometimes
Summon Raging Spirit, Melee Physical Damage Support, Melee Splash Support, Minion Damage Support, Spell Echo Support,Empower Support"
Do you have a 2nd staff or just use chromes to change the minion speed? And what would you need to change gems for?
"
tkbowned wrote:
Going to start with this for Essence, just wanted to know what is the deal with this :
" Sometimes
Summon Raging Spirit, Melee Physical Damage Support, Melee Splash Support, Minion Damage Support, Spell Echo Support,Empower Support"
Do you have a 2nd staff or just use chromes to change the minion speed? And what would you need to change gems for?

Watch his uber atziri run video, he uses chromes to change color.
Is this build with 6l Staff better then a build with 6l chest and a victarions charity shield in combination with necromantic aegis and a good 1h? And better / worse in which areas (clear speed, defense etc)

So if I dont have an empower thats leveled, what you guys recommend using instead? Im thinking either added fire damage or added chaos damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info