Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.3] Srs Build 8k life, tons of Dmg ( PvE,PvP)(The Build for the Lazy)-Uber Atziri Dead

"
gakkeroel wrote:
Dos it matter if youre running a 6-link staff or bow or any 6-linkd weapon ???????????

Yes it does matter, you will need a staff to get that +3 fire gems
Last edited by avp2master on Aug 24, 2016, 2:11:29 AM
Hey Hey cool bild , mu first witch bild . But how are you running both hatred and haste , because i dont have the man pool fore it (am cur 65)
Sup! Is a +1\+2 staff a mandatory for this build or it possible to use 6L's Pledge?
Do you level with srs as well? from my understanding it doesnt scale well in lower end. a leveling section of the guide would be very helpful with leveling gear recomendations and the lot
So, I'm plugging along with the build at lvl 80, and although I have not even tried to run haste, i'm wondering about mana. ATM im using a -8 ring, a %reduced mana gem, and clarity and hatred+ generosity. Most times im pretty ok map clearing, but when I really need a crap ton of mana, like some bosses, I'm having issues (wrecked by trio for example, mostly bc the claw guy stayed alive, and Izaro on Merci was a very long fight with the 5l staff and Kaoms). Any tips (sadly something like a six link POH is way beyond budget, even if viable versus the +2 staff)?
[Edit: Seems like the only option is to drop Clarity and drink mana pots].

Also to the above guy on the levelling question. Tabula makes levelling a breeze, +1 gems even easier. Honestly I had the easiest time I've ever had levelling with this build, absolutely destroyed all the bosses w/o even a death (usually some of the tougher merci bosses dirt nap me a few times, not on this build).

I am also wondering about the haste vs hatred/generosity. Seems like you cannot run both and have enough mana for even one SRS, so I'm wondering which is more valuable? Want to take advantage of Commander of Darkness (since Generosity makes hatred not apply to me, I assume that node gives me no benefit with that setup). Thoughts?
Last edited by taosk8r on Aug 20, 2016, 7:02:25 PM
"
gakkeroel wrote:
Hey Hey cool bild , mu first witch bild . But how are you running both hatred and haste , because i dont have the man pool fore it (am cur 65)

Yes you will run Hatred and Haste later on when u craft Socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 Blood Magic from lvl 7 vagan and get reduced mana reserved for Flesh Offering
"
Citrel wrote:
Sup! Is a +1\+2 staff a mandatory for this build or it possible to use 6L's Pledge?

The Crafted Staff is mandatory. you cannot use pledge on this build
Last edited by avp2master on Aug 24, 2016, 2:01:44 AM
"
taosk8r wrote:
So, I'm plugging along with the build at lvl 80, and although I have not even tried to run haste, i'm wondering about mana. ATM im using a -8 ring, a %reduced mana gem, and clarity and hatred+ generosity. Most times im pretty ok map clearing, but when I really need a crap ton of mana, like some bosses, I'm having issues (wrecked by trio for example, mostly bc the claw guy stayed alive, and Izaro on Merci was a very long fight with the 5l staff and Kaoms). Any tips (sadly something like a six link POH is way beyond budget, even if viable versus the +2 staff)?
[Edit: Seems like the only option is to drop Clarity and drink mana pots].

Also to the above guy on the levelling question. Tabula makes levelling a breeze, +1 gems even easier. Honestly I had the easiest time I've ever had levelling with this build, absolutely destroyed all the bosses w/o even a death (usually some of the tougher merci bosses dirt nap me a few times, not on this build).

I am also wondering about the haste vs hatred/generosity. Seems like you cannot run both and have enough mana for even one SRS, so I'm wondering which is more valuable? Want to take advantage of Commander of Darkness (since Generosity makes hatred not apply to me, I assume that node gives me no benefit with that setup). Thoughts?

You start off with buying a 6 linked Staff they are about 1 Exalt, if you do not have to currency to craft every mod, just get that +2 to fire gems and craft lvl 7 vagan mod (Socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 Blood Magic)

I have added a section where u can find the information on making the +3 fire Staff
Last edited by avp2master on Aug 24, 2016, 2:04:10 AM
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
Do you level with srs as well? from my understanding it doesnt scale well in lower end. a leveling section of the guide would be very helpful with leveling gear recomendations and the lot

Hey nice build, i'm thinking of playing this in the new league in a few weeks. I would also like to know the above though, i know you have starting tree's but i didn't think leveling as SRS was viable?

Cheers.
I remember that after srs rework Raiz did a video that basically said that early game srs is better now and that srs is legit for lvling. Have not tested it myself though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info