[2.3] Srs Build 8k life, tons of Dmg ( PvE,PvP)(The Build for the Lazy)-Uber Atziri Dead

"
Mental_One wrote:
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
Do you level with srs as well? from my understanding it doesnt scale well in lower end. a leveling section of the guide would be very helpful with leveling gear recomendations and the lot

Hey nice build, i'm thinking of playing this in the new league in a few weeks. I would also like to know the above though, i know you have starting tree's but i didn't think leveling as SRS was viable?

Cheers.

You can lvl as srs but might not be fast at lower lvls, untill u get some 4link and some gems
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get more HP either out of my gear or my skill tree. My clear speed is fantastic and my cast speed is perfect (50 srs in 7 seconds w/o VH) My gear is below; I'm waiting for the gloves since they are expensive in standard league.

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQHcA-4EswUtC2EMXw5cES0UIBZvFy8YVhynHNwdFB2-JLAsnDLRM4c1kjpYOuE8LT8nQYdFR0V-RZ1HfkjnSshMs03jUEdTUlOlVcZZbVqRXz9fmGEhZKNodGjyaqxq-mvbbqpvO3Ttd-N4DXloeu97w3yDgKSCx4Nfg8yE2YTvhWCKr46-jxqPRpARksGa4JuhogCnCKh9qW6qxKyYr2y18rc-vTbAGsBmwQTGrsy8zzLT-9i92mLawd-w42rr7uyK7w7wH_JF99f56PrS_gr-jw==
I'll be running this build again for EHC. If you guys want my version for HC tree Click Here.

For HC, you will need a belly of the beast but won't be using the unique gloves (unless you just want to). You should be able to hit 8k life with min-maxed gear plus you can use a second CWDT setup.
My CWDT setups:
level 19/20 CWDT -> inc duration -> immortal call -> summon stone golem
level 1 CWDT -> Arctic Breath -> GMP -> low level quality enfeeble
This is kind of like a temp chains/enfeeble setup.
BTW @ OP do you think added fire is better for single target instead of multistrike?
"
superjack010 wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get more HP either out of my gear or my skill tree. My clear speed is fantastic and my cast speed is perfect (50 srs in 7 seconds w/o VH) My gear is below; I'm waiting for the gloves since they are expensive in standard league.

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQHcA-4EswUtC2EMXw5cES0UIBZvFy8YVhynHNwdFB2-JLAsnDLRM4c1kjpYOuE8LT8nQYdFR0V-RZ1HfkjnSshMs03jUEdTUlOlVcZZbVqRXz9fmGEhZKNodGjyaqxq-mvbbqpvO3Ttd-N4DXloeu97w3yDgKSCx4Nfg8yE2YTvhWCKr46-jxqPRpARksGa4JuhogCnCKh9qW6qxKyYr2y18rc-vTbAGsBmwQTGrsy8zzLT-9i92mLawd-w42rr7uyK7w7wH_JF99f56PrS_gr-jw==

as you lvl, u will gain more hps
"
fmylife wrote:
I'll be running this build again for EHC. If you guys want my version for HC tree Click Here.

For HC, you will need a belly of the beast but won't be using the unique gloves (unless you just want to). You should be able to hit 8k life with min-maxed gear plus you can use a second CWDT setup.
My CWDT setups:
level 19/20 CWDT -> inc duration -> immortal call -> summon stone golem
level 1 CWDT -> Arctic Breath -> GMP -> low level quality enfeeble
This is kind of like a temp chains/enfeeble setup.
BTW @ OP do you think added fire is better for single target instead of multistrike?

hmm probably not but, i could be wrong :S (haven't test). mostly use multi in pvp to freeze enemy faster
Can I do this with 5 linked +3 gems staff or it rly must be 6L????

Couse they are little expensive :P
or is it viable with a searing touch too?
Bayern des samma mia
Short of crafting that 6L staff. What else would be viable for a cheap 5L. I was thinking maybe any 5L with +1 or +2. Or a pledge of hands 5L maybe?
"
bigmark268 wrote:
Short of crafting that 6L staff. What else would be viable for a cheap 5L. I was thinking maybe any 5L with +1 or +2. Or a pledge of hands 5L maybe?

A +2 fire staff with vagan's blood magic added onto it will make you able to run any map >t12 safely
Hi,

I found your build interesting and thinking of running this for atlas expansion. I have a question tho, I see you take minion instability in your passive tree, is it good for srs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info