Hillary Clinton

"
Jennik wrote:
Samantha Bee was on point tonight.

Six hundred thousand people in the middle east no longer have the chance to see or laugh at Samantha Bee's humour, because they were killed in Hillary's War.

How many more hundreds of thousands will Hillary cause to die in the middle east because she thinks America's new global dominance strategy is to weaken the rest of the world by causing them to fight each other?

If you want more war, vote for the candidate who has proven she has can cause wars. If you want peace and a chance for decent working jobs in America again, vote for the candidate who had proven he can create jobs.

More Death or More Jobs - Choose wisely.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
> Hillary's War

Your description of reality is ridiculously distorted and dishonest that you should be buried in shame right now that you're even capable of believing it. Again, though, I can't correct people's crazy false impressions of Hillary Clinton. You've been poisoned by propaganda and decades of smear campaigns so thoroughly that nothing I say can penetrate.

Hopefully, once this election's over and Trump fades into obscurity, the poison will start to fade from right wing minds. America's in for a rough ride if it doesn't.

Also, nice find on the photo! I can't believe they managed to get all three of Trump's black supporters together at the same time!
Last edited by Jennik on Nov 8, 2016, 3:46:14 AM
Hillary's humanism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Hillary Clinton (grinning): "We Came, We Saw, He Died." (Gaddafi)

The prosecution rests. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Jennik wrote:
> Hillary's War

Your description of reality is ridiculously distorted and dishonest that you should be buried in shame right now that you're even capable of believing it. Again, though, I can't correct people's crazy false impressions of Hillary Clinton. You've been poisoned by propaganda and decades of smear campaigns so thoroughly that nothing I say can penetrate.

Hopefully, once this election's over and Trump fades into obscurity, the poison will start to fade from right wing minds. America's in for a rough ride if it doesn't.

Also, nice find on the photo! I can't believe they managed to get all three of Trump's black supporters together at the same time!

You know you aren't suppose to fight their wall of text. They will drown you.

Looking at the polls and electoral college map, I would think Hillary has a high chance of winning.
DalaiLama

I have not participated in these threads, mainly because i am not American but this is getting rediculous beyond any reason. Hillary's war? I mean REALLY? After WW2, US foreign intervantions have cause the death of around 5 million and still counting. US has almos 1000 foreign military bases covering over 70% of the planet, making it the biggest Empire IN HISTORY.

In state like this, do you beleive that the goddamn secretary of state has the power to be the one who chooses if US will go at war or withdraw from a country? Do you beleive that even THE PRESIDENT has that power? If you do then you are also very naive on top of that. Intervantions in the Middle East started before the 70s, and they are not likely to stop for the next 50 years at least(last estimation that there will be large amounts of top quality oil there for at least 5o years), no matter who the president will be.

After all, wasn't Bush supposed to be the ultimate hawk, while Obama was being marketed as the ultimate Anti-War president? Hell he even got alot of 60s peace anti war activists like Joan Baez to support him the first time around. Did he stop the wars? NO.

I mean in the past you have called Noam fuckin' Chomsky pathological and what else, while you support a fat Neo Fascist, Con Artist, pathological liar with zero grasp on reality(or just playing it, i am not sure) and absolutely BORDELINE IQ.

And, oh yeah, i fuckin hate Hillary Clinton.

Oh and by the way Trump wsan't the guy who was talking about "bombing the shit" out of one or the other? Suddenly he is the guy who will get elected and will start singing Koombaya.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Nov 8, 2016, 4:16:17 AM
"
Jennik wrote:
> Hillary's War

Your description of reality is ridiculously distorted and dishonest

There is no dishonesty here - just a difference in opinion and perspective from yours.

"
Jennik wrote:
. You've been poisoned by propaganda and decades of smear campaigns so thoroughly that nothing I say can penetrate.

You are correct that the information campaign (or disinformation campaign depending on who you believe) against Hillary and the Clintons has been going on for decades.

The bulk of information over that time seems to suggest that the Clintons have sidestepped being convicted, rather than that they have been found innocent.

Just as common criminals eventually get caught, Hillary will eventually find herself in an inextricable legal bind.

You could be right, and I could be completely wrong. It is possible that the overwhelming evidence that points to Hillary as evil is wrong and all just a well coordinated smoke screen.

Occam's razor says that it isn't. My hope is that whatever choice we make as a nation isn't
the choice that leads to needless war.

Time will tell.

"
Jennik wrote:

I had a sensible chuckle at that :-) I don't think Trump's tough talking message impressed people who are tired of violence.

In any case, for those still following the thread who might want another sensible chuckle:

Spoiler

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 8, 2016, 4:13:55 AM
"
Poutsos wrote:
DalaiLama

I have not participated in these threads, mainly because i am not American

Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's. In some ways, your distance gives you a perspective that those living here cannot get, so I am glad you posted. Unless it is prohibited where you live, don't let your opinion be stifled.

"
Poutsos wrote:
but this is getting rediculous beyond any reason. Hillary's war?

Hillary's War isn't some new meme. Most people just haven't been paying attention to the bits and pieces that were leaked out - long before Wikileaks ever did. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hillarys-war-how-conviction-replaced-skepticism-in-libya-intervention/2011/10/28/gIQAhGS7WM_story.html

Guess which time frame still has missing emails? It might be the time frame that brought about the whole email scandal to begin with. If Trump is elected in the next eighteen to nineteen hours, the world will learn the details over the next year and a half. It would be better for the US for the world not to learn those details, but facing up to what has been done is part of the "Draining the Swamp" mindset. If that means international tribunals and war crime convictions, than so be it. This kind of horror needs to stop.

"
Poutsos wrote:
I mean REALLY? After WW2, US foreign intervantions have cause the death of around 5 million and still counting. US has almos 1000 foreign military bases covering over 70% of the planet, making it the biggest Empire IN HISTORY.

You are correct that there has certainly been too much needless US interventionism. How much of the cold war opposition could have been reduced - given the information that they had THEN - is debatable. Given the information we know now
Spoiler
- Once the KH-11 generation of satellites were up, and they had sub 200mm resolution from space, it started to become clear that the USSR was nowhere near as fearful as believed.

most of it could have been avoided without risking the Soviets taking over the world.

"
Poutsos wrote:
In state like this, do you beleive that the goddamn secretary of state has the power to be the one who chooses if US will go at war or withdraw from a country?

From the admittedly scant evidence we do have so far, it does indeed seem as if Obama was reluctant to push or continue the war, while Hillary was in favor of it and she convinced him.

"
Poutsos wrote:
Do you beleive that even THE PRESIDENT has that power?

By himself (or maybe herself in the near future) - No I don't. There needs to be a supporting coalition of power - whether key Senators and members of Congress as well at the very least to get funding. If the funding is done by an outside party, then it isn't quite as difficult, as we saw with Iran-Contra.

"
Poutsos wrote:
If you do then you are also very naive on top of that. Intervantions in the Middle East started before the 70s, and they are not likely to stop for the next 50 years at least(last estimation that there will be large amounts of top quality oil there for at least 5o years), no matter who the president will be.

Try to Google the last time there was some sense of peace in the region. There was a brief period where things looked relatively stable and negotiations were going well. Guess which First Lady went in and screwed things up?

You are 100% correct that the area has been rife with violence, and will likely have some sort of issues for quite some time. The new flare up wasn't home grown, it was cultivated, and the more we learn, the more it looks like it was done for financial gain.

Wikileaks tell us about the motivation for this. Not millions of dollars, but hundreds of millions of dollars of dollars they have uncovered so far, and long term deals worth Trillions.

"
Poutsos wrote:
After all, wasn't Bush supposed to be the ultimate hawk, while Obama was being marketed as the ultimate Anti-War president?

See the above commentary about Obama v Hillary on who was driving the Bus of Death here. Obama's blame lies mainly in not recognizing the true nature of what destabilization would cause.

There was a written strategic plan for this, I'm not going to dig the link up again, but I did post it much earlier in either this or the Trump thread.

"
Poutsos wrote:
Oh and by the way Trump wsan't the guy who was talking about "bombing the shit" out of one or the other? Suddenly he is the guy who will get elected and will start singing Koombaya.

If Trump consistently acts like his boisterous brags, then he indeed would be more dangerous. You can take a look at just about any of his original policy "taunts" and compare them with later actual positions.

In many parts of the world, they call it haggling. It's an opening bid, derided by the opponent and countered with a response that is absurd. Eventually, through this negotiating process, thetwo sides reach a mutual agreement and a deal is reached. It's an art.

It isn't an accident that Trump's book is named thusly:

Trump is a compromiser. He understands he won't get everything he wants, but he does understand that a leader who makes no progress because they aren't willing to be flexible isn't going to be successful.

TLDR: War in the middle east isn't new (check) From the evidence so far, it seems Hillary made the key decision pushes that caused a huge and avoidable increase in the amount of violence. History shows us that stability and decreased corruption are the only path to any lasting peace.

Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 8, 2016, 5:13:41 AM
Hillary's War - since so many seem unaware of what has sporadically been in the news for nearly five years, here is the Cliff Notes version:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/hillary%E2%80%99s-wars-pt-1-clinton-reset-button-russia-goes-nuclear

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/hillary%E2%80%99s-wars-pt-2-wikileaks-proves-syria-about-iran-israel

By no means is the above definitive, comprehensive or conclusive proof. What it is, is a good primer on the basic premise.
In the last 15 years the US imperialist agenda has strategically been dismantling ex-soviet client states in the ME and replacing them with islamist regimes or lawless chaos.

Iraq was invaded and the secular regime replaced with pseudo-democracy (shia islamists are taking over now, beating sunni islamists). Libya was destroyed and the secular regime replaced with law-less chaos / sunni islamists / ISIS. In Syria the war is still raging on between a secular regime and sunni islamist / al-Qaeda / ISIS. In Egypt a sunni islamist regime took control of the country for a ~year, before the secular counter-coup happened. Turkey changed from a strongly secular country to a de-facto islamist dicatorship in just ~10 years. The "global war on terror" is doing really well, lol...

Do you note a pattern? All the countries that suffered a direct US "democratic intervention", were ex-soviet client states and secular (Iraq, Libya, Syria). All of them are being replaced with islamist west-hating mongrels. And while Russia could't do much in case of Iraq and didn't care too much in case of Libya, they wont let Syria become an islamist / al-Qaeda training base and a jihadist springboard which will threaten the Caucasus. (and Europe, but most of our politicians are US lapdogs, so they wont admit Russia is defending our ass too).

I hope that all the feminazi cu**s that will vote for neocon Hillary just because she has a vagina, are prepared to be drafted for the next imperialist interventionism, on behalf of Saudi Arabia & other islamofascist Gulf states, where women are treated like property. Bring sun lotion, because Yemen, Syria, Iraq... are kinda hot and dry.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info