Hillary Clinton

xD
"
laszlopl wrote:

xD

so much evilness in that picture, this very frame will be cursed and remembered as the picture that kill your soul if you stare at it before sleeping.
hillary would have meant war in no time all those nato exercise near the border to provoke putin finally stopped
ppl protested to stop ceta ceta went live ppl tried to stop ttip ...trump achieved what no european citizen could achieve he stopped ttip

btw no media coverage over that (why is that)

the trump media bashing is hillarious looks like democracy is only working if you root for the "right" party

same in germany right now

sucks for the establishment to have someone on top you cant buy... i get that

everyone with half a brain has to admit that trump is the better choice

last but not least the fucking wall between mexico and usa is already there clinton even extended it
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
laszlopl wrote:

xD

"
She doesn't look very happy in all those photos.

Now, if I'd posted, "Hillary looks unhappy in ALL those photos..." Besides, it was just gas. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Now, if I'd posted, "Hillary looks unhappy in ALL those photos..." Besides, it was just gas. =^[.]^=

At least Bill had something to smile about:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4141526/Video-appears-Bill-Clinton-ogling-Ivanka-Trump.html

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jan 21, 2017, 1:48:26 AM
I wouldn't put it past Bill turning State's Evidence against Hillary just to get free of her, now that her political usefulness is all but at an end. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I wouldn't put it past Bill turning State's Evidence against Hillary just to get free of her, now that her political usefulness is all but at an end. =^[.]^=
I disagree. I could be off base here, but I think the Netflix series House of Cards was essentially based on the Clintons; I think there's a real bond there, albeit an unconventional sort. Plus, it's not as if Hillary would leave Bill over cheating, anyway.

Also like the Underwoods, I don't think they'll ever quit, no matter how humiliated. Death, illness or incarceration.

I think most people imagine villains in the terms of melodrama, as people who delight in evil. While they do delight in it, in truth they're glorifying it, justifying it, seeing it as good in some way. In real life, villains imagine themselves as heroes. Yagami Light in Deathnote is perhaps the best fictional portrayal; if you can't get a decent chunk of your audience to believe your villain is in fact the hero, you haven't really sold the character.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 21, 2017, 3:20:38 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I disagree. I could be off base here, but I think the Netflix series House of Cards was essentially based on the Clintons; I think there's a real bond there, albeit an unconventional sort. Plus, it's not as if Hillary would leave Bill over cheating, anyway.

Also like the Underwoods, I don't think they'll ever quit, no matter how humiliated. Death, illness or incarceration.

First, I think Hillary's political ambitions after Bill left the WH have somewhat cramped his preferred lifestyle. Now that she'll no longer be running for POTUS, he doesn't necessarily have to behave quite so decorously, and can fade away into happy obscurity, pursuing whatever kind of skirt catches his fancy.

More importantly, though (and TV dramas notwithstanding), if there ends up being a serious investigation of the Clinton Foundation, Bill will be as vulnerable as Hillary, and I could definitely see "Slick Willy" pursuing his own, best interests.

Meanwhile, under the heading of things it would be hard to imagine ever happening at a Hillary inauguration:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/20/trump-offers-father-luck-10000-check-inaugural-event/

Giving a down-on-his-luck working father a big check is the sort of thing Trump has done for many years; there are stories (mostly unreported-on) which highlight this little habit of his. And before folks call it self-aggrandizement and PR, if you were a billionaire, wouldn't you take delight in doing such things? =^[.]^=
So, THIS is how Hillary "won" the "popular vote:"

https://youtu.be/bAT60BZEDFs?t=3m36s

Institutionalizing blind, blanket voter registration through Democrat favored programs padded the voter rolls with ineligible voters. Sounds legit, right? =0[.]o=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
So, THIS is how Hillary "won" the "popular vote:"

https://youtu.be/bAT60BZEDFs?t=3m36s

Institutionalizing blind, blanket voter registration through Democrat favored programs padded the voter rolls with ineligible voters. Sounds legit, right? =0[.]o=

The dead people that vote, people that vote in multiple counties, illegal voters that actually somehow vote. We heard these stories for decades. But the political class remain silent ahhhh nooo the democracy is perfect.....

Finally someone with the balls to exposes these frauds and do something about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info