Hillary Clinton

"
coatofarms wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

I simply meant that people who think they are on any sort of moral high ground (be it low or high) by shilling for hillary are just deluding themselves.

Hillary is on moral ground, unlike her opponent, she hasn't been keeping underage girls in a basement.

yeah, i guess that would be Bill... or maybe taking advantage of a service in a airplane and whatnot... funny cases that some people could search if one wants. Myself I think they arent ever going to be convicted of anything. too high on the food chain.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 1, 2016, 10:04:59 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:

yeah, i guess that would be Bill... or maybe taking advantage of a service in a airplane and whatnot... funny cases that some people could search if one wants. Myself I think they arent ever going to be convicted of anything. too high on the food chain.

Can't respond without using a straw man?

Please explain to me how whatever Hillary has done is worse than keeping underage girls in a basement.
"
coatofarms wrote:

I didn't say Hillary didn't do anything. It just palls in comparison to keeping underage girls in a basement. Luring underage girls to a foreign country and then keeping the underage girls in a basement is like a moral step slightly above pedophilia. Does Trump really have to resort to pedophilia before you admit Hillary has higher moral ground?

Ok, you seem to be misunderstanding more than one thing. Im not saying this on the basis of US VS them. jesus christ I tried to make it succinct in the other post. though I know nothing of that basement case you are talking about, but you might be surprised about just how close or worse the suspicions on Bill are.
I myself dont care more to search about it nowadays (reason why I knew about bill, though I admit you made me a bit curious to search about trump, but I wouldnt be surprised if the data had been phrased in a... "particular" way, just cause im used to seeing too much bullshit from biased media), be it trump or bill, but if you care enough about that, I'd think it be pretty hypocritical to not search about bill while pointing the finger at trump.

For the rest, I refer to my early post, I really dont care enough about this.
I didnt mean to sound like I was on some higher moral ground either (in case you took my first post here as such)

"
vote whatever you want. I dont care.

I simply meant that people who think they are on any sort of moral high ground (be it low or high) by shilling for hillary are just deluding themselves.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 1, 2016, 10:51:09 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:

Ok, you seem to be misunderstanding more than one thing. Im not saying this on the basis of US VS them. jesus christ I tried to make it succinct in the other post. though I know nothing of that basement case you are talking about, but you might be surprised about just how close or worse the suspicions on Bill are.
I myself dont care more to search about it nowadays (reason why I knew about bill, though I admit you made me a bit curious to search about trump, but I wouldnt be surprised if the data had been phrased in a... "particular" way, just cause im used to seeing too much bullshit from biased media), be it trump or bill, but if you care enough about that, I'd think it be pretty hypocritical to not search about bill while pointing the finger at trump.

For the rest, I refer to my early post, I really dont care enough about this.
I didnt mean to sound like I was on some higher moral ground either (in case you took my first post here as such)

"
vote whatever you want. I dont care.

Hey I'm curious about what Bill did. Did he keep underage girls in a basement too? You have a link to what Bill did?
nah, been ages, I did leave an hint word "airplane" or maybe I should say "jet" and that's just for one of the many types of cases. If Bill is clean so is hollywood

Either way there have long been suspicions and accusations of rape regarding Bill and that Hillary had knowledge and even helped hiding it.
It seems that almost every week a new story of corruption or misconduct about hillary is leaked. I really cannot consider shilling for her ever to be any sort of moral ground.

I know politicians are corrupt and all, but seriously, does america have it bad.

and nah, sanders was a shitter, I dont care if he later dropped out of the democrat party, I can still resume his credibility with one image

he should never have endorsed hillary in the first place. lost the little respect I had for him when he did so
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 1, 2016, 11:06:00 PM
Hillary warmonging already lol

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
And what's she supposed to say? No biggie, shit happens?
And what would Trump say (after the fifth time you ask him trying to get something non-non-committal, non-vague out of him)?
Perfectly normal response by Hillary if you ask me.
"
Jojas wrote:
And what's she supposed to say? No biggie, shit happens?

There's a wide range of possibilities between "shit happens" and "fuck yeah, ww3".
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Can't respond without using a straw man?

Please explain to me how whatever Hillary has done is worse than keeping underage girls in a basement.

"Why after one year do we have girls everyday being raped and killing themselves? Why are our girls sold in the market like animals"

“Virgin. Beautiful. 12 years old … Her price has reached $12,500 and she will be sold soon,” read a sex slave advertisement on the popular encrypted Telegram app used by the Islamic State to sell off a sex slave captured in its territory.

" In the desert dust of Sinjar, in north west Iraq, a walking stick lies on the ground.
Strewn casually alongside it are a couple of pairs of scissors, some household keys and a shoe. Bank notes flutter in the dirt.

But, if you look a little closer, the scene becomes a horror show. Clumps of hair and fragments of bone poke grotesquely out of the ditch. It is estimated that almost 80 women are buried in this mass grave, aged between 40 and 80-years-old. The bodies are of Yazidi women, murdered by Islamic State butchers. "

A documentary on it from ABC news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZqack2lj4

ISIS is the bastard child of Hillary and Obama's policies - from their funneling of arms, to support of anarchic forces to overthrow the Syrian, Libyan, Tunisian and Egyptian governments.

Even when it was obvious that their plan to overthrow much of the middle east had gone dreadfully wrong, Hillary doubled down on her failed policies:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton delivers a keynote address on ''U.S. Strategic Engagement with North Africa in an Era of Change'' at the Center for Strategic & International Studies (CSIS) in Washington October 12, 2012.:

"The United States must look past the violence and extremism that has erupted after the "Arab Spring" revolutions and boost support for the region's young democracies to forge long-term security, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Friday.

Clinton, seeking to reinforce the Obama administration's Middle East policy following a wave of anti-American violence and last month's deadly attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, said Washington cannot be deterred by "the violent acts of a small number of extremists."

"We recognize that these transitions are not America's to manage, and certainly not ours to win or lose," Clinton said in a speech to the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington think tank.

"But we have to stand with those who are working every day to strengthen democratic institutions, defend universal rights, and drive inclusive economic growth. That will produce more capable partners and more durable security over the long term."

Meanwhile, when the tens of thousands of poorly screened Syrian refugees that Obama welcomed to the US turn out to have several hundred trained terrorists among them, Hillary's plan for keeping us safe will be the same as Obama's was: Don't Offend them.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Too big to jail.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info