Hillary Clinton

"
Xavderion wrote:
That feel when Hillary is literally a vampire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7leTJRJXPU

Well, it's nice to know she's getting her money's worth from all those foreign campaign contributions, y'know, like what Paul McCartney (Englishman) paid to hear himself sing:

"
McCartney opened with Paul McCartney & Wings’ “Jet” and also sang The Beatles’ “Can’t Buy Me Love,” and “Lady Madonna.” To close the show, McCartney led Buffett, Bon Jovi and the crowd through a sing-along of “Hey Jude.” The musicians played for 75 minutes and during the concert McCartney danced with the Democratic presidential nominee.

“This is the first time I’ve paid to hear myself sing,” McCartney told the crowd.

From that Right-wing propaganda-mill,

http://radio.com/2016/08/31/paul-mccartney-jimmy-buffett-jon-bon-jovi-hillary-clinton-fundraiser/

In case anyone needs it spelled out for them, it is against the LAW for a candidate running for office to take contributions from foreign nationals. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
In case anyone needs it spelled out for them, it is against the LAW for a candidate running for office to take contributions from foreign nationals. =^[.]^=
Anyone who conducts international business will be taking money from foreign nationals, so I really wonder about that law; it depends entirely on how money is used or given, not that it is given. Unless you intend to illegalize Trump's international business ventures. Even if direct funding is completely eliminated, it's clear that foreign nationals can still provide "unrequested" services to campaigns - say, hacking a national party committee - to influence American elections.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 1, 2016, 1:19:38 PM
Via political action committees German companies support Trump and Clinton, here is a recent German article:

http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article157112446/Wie-deutsche-Konzerne-Donald-Trump-unterstuetzen.html

Trump gets more money altogether.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Sep 1, 2016, 1:58:13 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
When I worked IT in the US Army, I routinely used programs similar to Bleachbit to destroy data in a way which makes it difficult to trail using computer forensics. It's routine - actually, mandatory - because when you're destroying classified, or even unclassified FOUO, data, you obviously want to do it such that enemies could not recover the data using computer forensics.

I mean seriously, fucking think for a bit before you go into attack mode, Ray.

Except that those records (the ones that were state dept business) were supposed to be preserved by law. The very same laws that govern the security, approved encryption and authorized connections.

This isn't Hillary's first Eliminate the Evidence Rodeo, as Travelgate fans will recall.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 1, 2016, 2:44:54 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

We could go even lower.

I'll be a bit more direct;

the " moral ground" that you stay on does not exist

do feel free to delude yourselves though.

You're right. It is more like floating on air.
The Trumpanzees beheaded Hillary and stuck her bloodied head on a pike at a Donald Trump rally. Really sick, disgusting stuff.

Last edited by coatofarms on Sep 1, 2016, 4:38:15 PM
"
deathflower wrote:

As long as you understand
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 1, 2016, 5:25:42 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

As long as you understand

I don't know if you really get the sarcasm. The reason to vote for him is as flimsy in itself as the reason to vote against him. We have no idea what he would do. One side being optimistically positive and one side being pessimistically negative.
vote whatever you want. I dont care.

I simply meant that people who think they are on any sort of moral high ground (be it low or high) by shilling for hillary are just deluding themselves.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:

I simply meant that people who think they are on any sort of moral high ground (be it low or high) by shilling for hillary are just deluding themselves.

Hillary is unequivocally on moral high ground, unlike her opponent, she hasn't been keeping underage girls in a basement.
Last edited by coatofarms on Sep 1, 2016, 9:59:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info