Hillary Clinton

"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Isnt Salon that "progressive" website that run an article named "Im the pedophile but you are the monster"?

they are beyond gone

Is it "rude" to call for the political assassination of Donald Trump?

http://vesselnews.io/twitter-calls-trump-assaintation-mexico-visit/

I won't repost any of the horrible tweets here; you can judge them for yourself at the link. This is the "civility" of the contemporary Left. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
deathflower wrote:

from a moral low ground.

so low I cant even see it.
Oblivious
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I won't repost any of the horrible tweets here; you can judge them for yourself at the link. This is the "civility" of the contemporary Left. ='[.]'=

No, this is the civility of internet culture. I've seen countless times people demanding that Hillary should be shot/hanged/executed via electric chair/drowned in cum/stoned to death/raped with a pitchfork/just raped, but repeatedly, by Muslims ... that's just the ones I remember.
Can't call them rightwing or leftwing, or whatever. Just how some people get on the internet.
Last edited by Jojas on Aug 31, 2016, 3:16:18 PM
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

No, this is the civility of internet culture. I've seen countless times people demanding that Hillary should be shot/hanged/executed via electric chair/drowned in cum/stoned to death/raped with a pitchfork/just raped, but repeatedly, by Muslims ... that's just the ones I remember.
Can't call them rightwing or leftwing, or whatever. Just how some people get on the internet.

At least it stays in the internet.

Trump supporters are beaten to a pulp in real life, but no media reports it.
anything is everything
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
The elite will, they have multi generational underground compounds.

Yeah, because tin-foil hat insanity with no proof whatsoever is clearly the high road of intellectualism. Squinting intensifies

I dunno - a multi-generation bunker sounds like the right stuff for a reality sitcom. Set up - America's Richest (fictional) family - the Bankerville's have just put the finishing touches on their underground multigenerational survival bunker, but realize to avoid DNA defect risks in their great grandchildren, they will need some additional genetic material donors. To this end, their agents have chosen 120 people to live with them in their underground mini mansion and each week will eliminate 4 people based on personal interactions, and other criteria.

They decide to start their trial on Wednesday Nov 9th, and they have all the guests and family and staff down in the bunker the weekend before to get everyone situated. Monday, Nov 8th, with everybody and full supplies in place, they test the facility's full system lock down, and decide to cycle it through a 24 hour period.

On Wednesday morning, the locks do not open, and from what is left of the internet, it is discovered that complete nuclear war has occurred.

While the multigenerational bunker indeed has supplies for the 24 staff, 12 family members and 48 genetic "guests", they do not have enough for all the extra people and must decide who to kick out of the bunker to fend for themselves in the radioactive overworld.

Guest stars would include a few former family members who are now nuclear zombies and join the bunker, since even as Zombies, they find things too uncivilized above for their tastes.

The Bankerville's would all be intellectuals - the equivalent of upper crust blue bloods who could have been in Big Bang Theory sitcom.

Who will stay, and who will go? What zany activities will happen this week as people try desperately to amuse and cajole the ruling Bankerville family?

Tune in next week to

Bunkers
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 1, 2016, 1:03:28 AM
Yeah, Trump is "mean." Hillary, however, is criminal:

"
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

and

(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

Hillary Clinton (through the auspices of a cleverer minion, I would assume) deliberately used a program called "Bleachbit" to obliterate the contents of her email server, in direct violation of the sections of the law in bold, above.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clintons-use-of-bleachbit-avoided-money-trail-in-email-destruction/article/2600430

Though it seems apparent that she did it in order to obstruct justice, I don't really care about her motives; it is enough that she did it, and that the penalties for such a violation are clear. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
That feel when Hillary is literally a vampire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7leTJRJXPU
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

from a moral low ground.

so low I cant even see it.

We could go even lower. Let Trump haunt America and GOP for the next 4 years. We don't really know what he would do. Most of it is indeed speculation. The Proposition is that Donald Trump is not qualified to carry out the duties of the presidency of the United States of America. For this we need empirical data. Aren't people curious what he would actually do? Vote For Trump. Do it for science.
Last edited by deathflower on Sep 1, 2016, 11:37:32 AM
When I worked IT in the US Army, I routinely used programs similar to Bleachbit to destroy data in a way which makes it difficult to trail using computer forensics. It's routine - actually, mandatory - because when you're destroying classified, or even unclassified FOUO, data, you obviously want to do it such that enemies could not recover the data using computer forensics.

I mean seriously, fucking think for a bit before you go into attack mode, Ray.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 1, 2016, 12:34:28 PM
"
deathflower wrote:

We could go even lower.

I'll be a bit more direct;

the " moral ground" that you stay on does not exist

do feel free to delude yourselves though.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 1, 2016, 1:33:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info