Hillary Clinton

"
solwitch wrote:
Just to let everyone know look back at history, we've had a trump before now look where we are lol... Everyhing I said is true. Basically fact... :P

Edit: Cmon history majors you know whom I'm talking about

Could this proto-Trump sing as well as Donald?

Making Trump's Singing Great Again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nJ9xdHK2Gew

And if you still think Hillary is what America needs - then which Hillary are you referring to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6QnRq4VRXQ
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 12, 2016, 3:17:58 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
Just to let everyone know look back at history, we've had a trump before now look where we are lol... Everyhing I said is true. Basically fact... :P

Edit: Cmon history majors you know whom I'm talking about

Oh, you mean Regan? Yeah, he "made America great again" too.

Trump & Regan: both Democrats before they converted to Republicans
Trump & Regan: the media and polls thought they'd never have a chance
Trump & Regan: both were rebels within their party
Trump & Regan: both believed in forging the same, strong economy first
Trump & Regan: both wanted to dismantle bloated regulation
Trump & Regan: both experienced protests when they were elected

solwitch, time to watch this country become a 1st world super power again.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 12, 2016, 2:25:44 PM
@cipher: Pretty much. I don't expect Trump to be a Reagan clone, but I expect his presidency to fall within the same general archetype. Reagan and the Bushes didn't feel like they were in the same party.

But even if we are confident in our predictions, let us not get cocky. Trump hasn't done anything yet as President. Except kill TPP. That part's pretty awesome.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 12, 2016, 2:38:44 PM
Well I'm a hist. minor and a lover of it (but American hist is not my specialty) and I'm fascinated with the parallels between Trump and A Jackson.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Well I'm a hist. minor and a lover of it (but American hist is not my specialty) and I'm fascinated with the parallels between Trump and A Jackson.

I'd be fascinated if Trump took the same approach to the Federal Reserve that Jackson did to the Bank of the United States. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 12, 2016, 4:30:48 PM
Saw a great Tweet (image won't take) from Brendan Mahoney:

"Liberals act like Trump is going to kill the gays, make slavery legal again, and take away women's rights.

Like he's Muslim or something."

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Reposting from Reddit - BREAKING NEWS: Chicago Cubs are being forced to give up their World Series title.

"
Cleveland Indians fans have rioted across the country in protest of the 2016 World Series. Despite knowing the rules of the game prior to playing, they were unhappy they lost and demanded the outcome to be changed. They could be heard chanting #NotOurWorldSeriesChampion all across America.

Even though the Cubs won 4 games and the Indians only won 3, since both teams scored 27 total runs throughout all 7 games, they are being declared co-world champions.

When questioned, Commissioner Manfred stated, "We felt as though it was the right thing to do for the nation. What kind of example would Major League Baseball be setting if we expected the adults who play this game, and their fans, to gracefully accept defeat? Instead of creating a bigger divide between the Cubs and Indians, MLB is confident that the Cubs will gladly share their victory with the Indians."
"
solwitch wrote:

We need to attract legal immigrants... This country is based on recruiting the best minds from around the world. Trump would make this country so unattractive to a wide set of smart logical minds.

I am studying for a Ph.D. in mathematical analysis and I was about to avoid the U.S. as a possible postdoc placement if Hitlary won.
Crime and voting patterns by region:

Meanwhile, in the "Progressive thought is an oxymoron" department:

More than 50 percent of the anti-Trump protesters arrested in Portland, Oregon, in the days following the election did not bother to vote.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/14/report-majority-arrested-portland-anti-trump-protests-didnt-vote/

=^[.]^=
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 15, 2016, 6:52:41 AM
"higher crime rate" against what standard? a local fixed constant? relative to the avg. amount of crime in america?

might the higher crime rates be attributed to the fact that those areas are more densely populated?

and a three-year gap can indeed make a difference.

take your data with a grain of salt, folks.

but to make sure we keep this discussion light-hearted, a small poe joke.

what's the difference between hillary clinton's body count and energy shield?

well, one can be stacked and stacked to ridiculous amounts so nobody can stop them. the other is a mechanic in a video game.
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Nov 16, 2016, 5:10:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info