Hillary Clinton

"
DalaiLama wrote:
In the meantime, one of the Pizza places made famous through Wikileaks recently (post election) changed their logo:

<-- This was the old one. (No, I'm not making this up, and it isn't shopped)

They haven't updated their Itunes app logo:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/besta-pizza/id1051886707?ls=1&mt=8

You can go to the FBI's website to see what it means.

If 4Chan ends up getting the necessary evidence*, then we might want to ask if the FBI is still relevant any more?

*There's some bold claims, but I have no idea what is legit or not. I will say this, they are determined and efficient as all hell when they've put their mind to something.

This whole weird ordeal borderlines on conspiracy theory. I knew nothing of this, researched it, and went down a very strange path of disturbing unpleasantness, lol. Like when you watch videos online at arrive at "that area of Youtube" in which people don't know how they got there. Yeah, it was like that.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DECEMBER 19th She still has a chance!!!

"24 states bind electors. If electors vote against their party, they usually pay a fine. And people get mad. But they can vote however they want and there is no legal means to stop them in most states."

Hillary won the popular vote... In all truthfulness we need Hillary in the White House. Trump will have a devastating effect on farmers, diary and meat industries. These industries hire illegal immigrants to work jobs many would not. People do not understand how the food industry is so important.

We need to attract legal immigrants... This country is based on recruiting the best minds from around the world. Trump would make this country so unattractive to a wide set of smart logical minds.

Our debts will rise further because in order for him to cut taxes he has to burrow from somewhere in the beginning... So it starts a trickling effect. Ugh closer to recession.,.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

"24 states bind electors. If electors vote against their party, they usually pay a fine. And people get mad. But they can vote however they want and there is no legal means to stop them in most states."

Hillary won the popular vote... In all truthfulness we need Hillary in the White House. Trump will have a devastating effect on farmers, diary and meat industries. These industries hire illegal immigrants to work jobs many would not. People do not understand how the food industry is so important.

We need to attract legal immigrants... This country is based on recruiting the best minds from around the world. Trump would make this country so unattractive to a wide set of smart logical minds.

Our debts will rise further because in order for him to cut taxes he has to burrow from somewhere in the beginning... So it starts a trickling effect. Ugh closer to recession.,.

Do you want civil war? Because that's how you get civil war.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Do you want civil war? Because that's how you get civil war.

<3

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

"
solwitch wrote:
This country is based on recruiting the best minds from around the world.

you mean you stole them from other countries that invested alot to get them qualified?

nevermind, germany isn't better. we even went so far to destroy other countries' economy to get their qualified workers to lower our average wages...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
This country is based on recruiting the best minds from around the world.

you mean you stole them from other countries that invested alot to get them qualified?

nevermind, germany isn't better. we even went so far to destroy other countries' economy to get their qualified workers to lower our average wages...

ya man, we went in and kidnapped them.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
In the meantime, one of the Pizza places made famous through Wikileaks recently (post election) changed their logo:

<-- This was the old one. (No, I'm not making this up, and it isn't shopped)

They haven't updated their Itunes app logo:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/besta-pizza/id1051886707?ls=1&mt=8

You can go to the FBI's website to see what it means.

If 4Chan ends up getting the necessary evidence*, then we might want to ask if the FBI is still relevant any more?

*There's some bold claims, but I have no idea what is legit or not. I will say this, they are determined and efficient as all hell when they've put their mind to something.

This whole weird ordeal borderlines on conspiracy theory. I knew nothing of this, researched it, and went down a very strange path of disturbing unpleasantness, lol. Like when you watch videos online at arrive at "that area of Youtube" in which people don't know how they got there. Yeah, it was like that.

I'd say it hasn't even reached the quality level to be a sound conspiracy theory yet. Many of the claims are dead ends, or don't mean what they think they do. What's interesting though is a big chunk of encrypted files on one of the pizza places websites, and some files with supposed steganography - allegedly both on the site and possibly in some of the Wikileaks attachments.

I'd rate it on par with a Big Foot theory with recent audio recordings, and claims that they have some fur and fresh BigFoot droppings to analyze.

**supposedly** during one of the recent "investigations" <--using that term very loosely, when some "evidence" was posted on /POL about how to get into these encrypted files, the site immediately came under DDOS attacks and wasn't available for awhile.

I didn't hear about it until a few hours later, so not able to verify whether that is legit or not.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 11, 2016, 5:35:08 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
In all truthfulness we need Hillary in the White House.

America needs Hillary like it needs another Meth epidemic - junkies want/need it, but its all bad news.
"
solwitch wrote:
Trump will have a devastating effect on farmers, diary and meat industries. These industries hire illegal immigrants to work jobs many would not.

They hire illegal aliens because by the time they dodge various federal and state fees, it is cheaper for them.
"
solwitch wrote:

They aren't trying to get to America because they hold our president(s) near and dear to their heart. They are coming here for better jobs and living conditions. End of Story.
"
solwitch wrote:

The initial repatriation of money will more than cover any initial differences. Slowing government spending increases will bring us closer to a balanced budget. Rising taxes from a non-stagnant economy will do the rest.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 11, 2016, 5:36:35 PM
Just to let everyone know look back at history, we've had a trump before now look where we are lol... Everyhing I said is true. Basically fact... :P

Edit: Cmon history majors you know whom I'm talking about

Last edited by solwitch on Nov 11, 2016, 9:41:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info