Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid

The fact is only happen when you link your account with Steam and GGG never found the problem or will not found the problem due it is come from Steam by the first way?
I'm getting this now when I log in. Prior to that it was an unexpected error occured
2018 September. This bug is still going strong.
Please fix
"
2018 September. This bug is still going strong.
Please fix

+ error appears when I'm in the lab *sad smile*
I am having this same issue and I can't log in. October 4, 2018
I have this upon logging into the game 9/10 evenings. It takes exactly three attempts for me to actually get in game. This goes together with long loading times between areas and the occasional timeout.
1/10 I have an evening that the game loads instantly and all area transitions are fast. Boo! :'(
As of 11/17/18 this happens to me constantly. Takes me about 3 attempts to log in. Not only that but i constantly get dc'ed when zoning. I have about a 1/4 chance of a disconnect everytime which makes progressing very frustrating. I want to love this game but its almost unplayable. Can anyone verify the problem occurs less if you dont use steam?
"
phyzm wrote:
As of 11/17/18 this happens to me constantly. Takes me about 3 attempts to log in. Not only that but i constantly get dc'ed when zoning. I have about a 1/4 chance of a disconnect everytime which makes progressing very frustrating. I want to love this game but its almost unplayable. Can anyone verify the problem occurs less if you dont use steam?

playing the game for 7 years now using the standalone client on various computers.

disconnections on zoning or auth errors never have been a problem. but then i ever used a ssd as soon as they were available and never had a virus scanner or anything that interferes with my internet traffic in any way or corrupts the operating system by requesting higher execution rights than the kernel (which virus scanners do).

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 17, 2018, 4:53:59 AM
So if i wanted to use the standalone client, should i uninstall my current version and reinstall from the PoE website?
Just wanted to confirm uninstalling steams version and installing thru PoE's website not only completely solved my issues but i lag less now too. = )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info