Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid

I think after d/cing once from the game you'd clue in not to run any more labs?

Kind of like sticking a fork into a outlet and getting shocked and deciding to do it again.
just got kicked from Trial in Zana mission in shaped arachnid tomb - Frankfurt server.
When will this get fixed? And when will they fix the constant SRS lag? Seriously, I'm getting tired of all the technical problems of late. Before 2.4 and with command line multithreading it was much better performance....
Last edited by DaRandalizer on Oct 18, 2016, 10:34:07 AM
Same happened to me just now, i can't believe that GGG didn't fix this till now, this is just wrong and unacceptable
"
SigmaXy wrote:
Same happened to me just now, i can't believe that GGG didn't fix this till now, this is just wrong and unacceptable

Maybe because it isn't a simple fix..sheesh.

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Hey guys, good news.

We have a fix in the works that we think will resolve this issue. If all goes well, it should hopefully be in the next patch.

For now, as a workaround, when you're clicking on a door within the Labyrinth, take care to only click it once. It seems there is some voodoo magic that can cause issues for players that click the door more than once.

I know it's been a very long time without any update from us on this issue, and for that, I apologize.

For now, please use the workaround described above until we have a proper permanent fix in place!
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I received this error after opening the game after a few months. The game went through about two updates before I decided to open it. On my level 23 character, the game refuses to respond for about 3-5 minutes before "Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid" shows up. I don't know if it has something to do with inactivity or something, but I would like to see this looked into and fixed.
Last edited by LyonneAria on Jul 23, 2017, 10:16:09 PM
I just did a Google search for this error and found this thread. I saw the start date and figured this is a new problem, but didn't realise the YEAR was 2016...

I just got this error, twice, after selecting my character, then a third time I got the error "an unexpected disconnection has occurred").

I guess I'm just not playing PoE today. RIP.
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
I have just gotten back into PoE and as soon as i choose my character i get this message and it sends be back to the login page every time (been happening for about 2 days now) i even tried to reinstall the game and still getting the error much like the post above me.
Last edited by Iokua on Sep 20, 2017, 9:06:01 PM
Dont double click on character when u choose it, just click START and it will connect u to the game.
I got mine today while logging in, so the problem is still there. And so is the "unable to deserialize packet with blablabla", at least this is better now, is more or less a weekly problem, before it was daily ( got 1 today while looking on PoE goods) . GRRRRRR!
"
AuViDe wrote:
I got mine today while logging in, so the problem is still there. And so is the "unable to deserialize packet with blablabla", at least this is better now, is more or less a weekly problem, before it was daily ( got 1 today while looking on PoE goods) . GRRRRRR!

if you got problems with "deserialised packages" and the "instance transfer" - error i would recommend disabling everything that can interfere with your poe traffic.

which includes internet security suites, virus scanners and personal firewalls. also update your drivers for the network onboard chip (via motherboard drivers) and see if that helps.

it's also a good idea to scan your pc for malware which can manipulate encrpted traffic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info