Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid

Same problem waster 2 keys
3 tries in last 4 days and 2x lost my offering ... good job ... i would not care at all if it would be free but you have to pay for uber lab run and we are not getting any refund back for this bug
I didn't face such problem until I started running Uber Labs. Now it occurs to me one time per 4-5 runs. And the most disappointing thing was when this issue occurred when I was in a party.
Just happened to me twice too :( Feels bad man. AU Gateway.
Three times today. Sad.
6 times, OMFG, 2 right after enter lab, 3 at last trial....... and 1 just now OMG if you want to gated everything behind uber lab, then pls make it accessable atleast.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
uber lab, just after the first izaro sepulcher fight, he had gargoyles, i killed them all. went into the next room, found the connecting room, clicked it, "your authentication for instance transfer was invalid".
I entered 5 times today in uber lab.
1st run up to the last aspirant trial and got d/c
2nd run was untill somewhere in the middle of the lab and got d/c
3rd-5th runs i get d/c when I try to go from aspirant plaza to the first room of labirint. Thank you GGG for making me loose time and 5 offerings.
When something is bugged you should disable it.

Every time autentification is invalid or simple freeze of the screen
Tried uber lab 5 times (3 times yesterday, 2 times today), had this error 4 times (once i died).

Cannot complete uber lab at all like this... and every time i wasted the offering.

Frankfurt gateway, 1gbit fiber connection.

Edit: i7, GTX980, 32gb RAM, pretty fast pcie intel 750 ssd, no AV (except windows defender), ethernet
Last edited by siliconlife on Oct 16, 2016, 7:48:33 AM
more than 10 offerings lost ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info