Stacked Deck is a hoax

Keep the discussion going, its a worthwhile endeavor even if it only provides catharsis to the posters.

Yes, they silently nerfed it i think 2 times, once pretty early and once after maybe 2 weeks, my timeline is a bit off, stellaris keeps wrecking my schedule.

Hoax is not an appropriate term, but a good bait is a good bait.

I wont consolidate threads(because they have different points/perspectives and number of threads keeps the forum look more alive, i need to keep the illusion going).

One guy said something like, tenacious people get rewards and after that GGG nerfs things to the ground.
I wholeheartedly agree, and this has been true since Boxes were added and got obnoxious with Ghosts.

As for the stacked deck, its not a deck and its not stacked. Div Cards are a great concept that was cool when added, but then they proceeded to nerf everything interesting and switched locations of the cards multiple times.
"Div cards are for people who want to farm something specific" Riiight.. i totally want to farm life armor and rains of chaos... especially with the chaos recipe already in the mix. Fml

RNG laced with RNG topped with more RNG and after you hit those boxes they add a couple more RNG levels, as a big NO - NO to everyone.
This league, RNG to actually experience the league content. Alright. I know about random loot, and about somewhat randomised content but this is reaching comical levels. Player retention is not fixed by making everything super hard to get in hopes that people will actually spend 1000s of hours to do so. Some will, i also will to some extent because i love wraeclast... but my friends wont.. and they are already gone making this league one of the saddest leagues so far.

I used to spend days talking with friends about the Train system before the cataclysm in wraeclast. Docks have tracks on them for carts, and where there are carts there should be some sort of primitive trains, or even magic fueled trains... I wish those times to come back, where there is plenty of content for people to feel rewarded so that communities stay healthy and not salty.

Yeah, went on a tangent but whatever...

cheerio
btw
lab sucks
suckage level : Sasha Grey
"
Funkdubious wrote:
Would you kindly consolidate all of your complaint posts into 1 or 2 threads (or at least just 1 about each topic)? You seem to post similar complaints in new threads on a daily basis. I'm sure GGG have received your message several dozen times by now. Whether or not they care or will do something about your issues is up to them at this point, but the constant rehashing in new threads seems like pointless forum clutter.

[Removed by Support]
*smoke bomb
shoosh
im gone

btw,
[Removed by Support]
I am going to keep posting because i dont like some things, and this is the place where GGG alotted space for me to do so.

Thanks!
cheers
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 20, 2016, 4:40:21 PM
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

I am going to keep posting because i dont like some things, and this is the place where GGG alotted space for me to do so.

Thanks!
cheers

I think you're thinking of the "Feedback" section. So this is not the place.

Yours truly,

Forum Police Sergeant.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

I was running a MF char these days.. 50/350 around those numbers... i even have trouble doing the chaos recipe on some days. Boss drops bazilion of rares, no jewelry.

Cheers,whatever

Hey man.. ive had this issue even back as far as Dom MF farming. For me it was ALWAYS fucking ammy's for some reason.. I always have plenty of everything but Ammy's. But what i finally found that works is i started picking up ALL white base Ammy's (or whatever your problem jewelry is) i see and hit them with Alcs. Its a win win because you have a chance at a GG ammy to roll and if not you can still cash in on a chaos. And since your running a MF build you should eb finding plenty of Alcs anyway as well. If not try to stack on a little more Quant if possible. That should help if you find you start to lack Alcs or simply buy alcs since youll be making WAY more Chaos this way anyway.

Cheers. Hope it helps you as much as its helped me with this issue. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 20, 2016, 4:35:08 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

Thanks!
cheers

I think you're thinking of the "Feedback" section. So this is not the place.

Yours truly,

Forum Police Sergeant.

No no, feedback is for feedback and i post some feedback in the feedback section.
When i hope to start a discussion about the things i complain about, i post it in the discussion forums because i want people to state opinions about my complaints.

Threads might be talking about the same thing, but the approach is different and the goal of the thread is not to force ggg to action but to discuss things with the community so that i can get other points of view and possibly adjust my expectations and correct course.
Or if lucky, inspire some course corrections in the members of the community.

Thank you for you diligence Sergeant!

Cheers
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Wait, they silently nerfed Uber Lab drops? No wonder I've been getting Chests with useless Rares lately...
So Uber Lab is literally pointless now?

This happened a month ago. First week and a bit apparently had really, really good drops, constantly?
UberLab not pointless, no.

I opened 3 divcard chests in the uber lab and the sum of those divcards would not even pay for a single offering.
Agreeing 100% with you OP . the constant nerfing over the years of added content is a very very bad decision by GGG and makes me truly wonder if the RMT rumors of GGG supporting those sites to keep whales at bay are really true.

there would be 0 reason to nerf uberlab drops and other droprates of things in a game about drops.
"
Kechop wrote:
Agreeing 100% with you OP . the constant nerfing over the years of added content is a very very bad decision by GGG and makes me truly wonder if the RMT rumors of GGG supporting those sites to keep whales at bay are really true.

there would be 0 reason to nerf uberlab drops and other droprates of things in a game about drops.

Whatever the reason it made my friend list empty, and the people i play with irl(one from the same room pc next to me) got tired of it, and other things, and stopped playing. I dont want this to continue because i like playing the game with people who are on the same page as i am.

I am not one to make a lot of friends online, too much hassle for something that mostly pans out wrongly.

While i cant say YAY or NAY for that RMT thing, i would recommend not discussing that here. That attracts fast corrections and the WK brigade to stomp your ass.

Today i learned that if someone reports your post for being edgy, your post gets edited/removed.
So yeah.. whatever

Whatever GGG is doing they need to stop and choose a new direction. Rewardless content doesnt hold anyone for long, and this HYPE > supporter packs purchase > shabby leagues cycle needs to end.
You know what was good? Perandus flashback league. Best the game has been in recent history. Prophecy feels like poorly-tuned underwhelming garbage by comparison. Stacked Deck feels like an overhyped April Fools item. Labyrinth has been disappointment and annoyance after disappointment and annoyance. The content update was... lacklustre. Maybe the races will be interesting... we'll see... something needs to keep my interest up before I get bored and bail waiting for the next flashback league.

Shall we all raise Cain demanding another flashback league? Anyone with me?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
You know what was good? Perandus flashback league. Best the game has been in recent history. Prophecy feels like poorly-tuned underwhelming garbage by comparison. Stacked Deck feels like an overhyped April Fools item. Labyrinth has been disappointment and annoyance after disappointment and annoyance. The content update was... lackluster. Maybe the races will be interesting... we'll see... something needs to keep my interest up before I get bored and bail waiting for the next flashback league.

Shall we all raise Cain demanding another flashback league? Anyone with me?

You know who is up for another flashback league? Basically everyone.
You know when we are going to get one? When reddit blows up about it.

As for parendus, i wouldnt mind an IIQ IIR increase that would achieve the same effect. Never made so many alts, nor played with so many people for so long. Well, maybe during the 1.3 glory days.

Don't know. Maybe we need to change course and just eat all this slop up and pretend we are enjoying ourselves. Or we need to git good :D Tee hee... meh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info