Stacked Deck is a hoax

I wouldn't call it a hoax so much as a disappointment.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Wait, they silently nerfed Uber Lab drops? No wonder I've been getting Chests with useless Rares lately...
So Uber Lab is literally pointless now?

This happened a month ago. First week and a bit apparently had really, really good drops, constantly?
UberLab not pointless, no.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 20, 2016, 12:35:28 PM
What i noticed the card nerfs most on was the Inventor card in vaal pyramid... i used to farm them for vaal orbs to vaal museum and arena for atziri frags and after this patch i alched like 12 vaal pyramid maps and i had 0, i repeat Zero Inventors...... previously i used to get 1 card per map or at worst 1 per 2 vaal pyramid runs, now drops completely dead.... i just stopped picking up vaal pyramids......
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

After getting the points, yes. It is indeed a waste of time.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:46:56 PM
Should remove IIR/iIQ everything and just raise the drop rates by like 40%.... sure most mfers have more then 40% but 40% is still a good boost for everyone
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Wait, they silently nerfed Uber Lab drops? No wonder I've been getting Chests with useless Rares lately...

It's not pointless. It just won't be nearly as rewarding as it used to. The chests are more likely to drop 12-13 q gems, cartoboxes are uber rare, even 84 base items aren't as easy to get (although easier than the other stuff). The unique box is always bramblejack city.

It's whatever. It's not bad it just doesn't have the same feeling as it did earlier. Cartoboxes showed up at least 1 every 8-10 runs.

I did few runs again yesterday and the returns were balls comparitively.
u got right.....a huge hoax,scam or joke.....realy,who gonna farm poor t7 maps?
i bet GGG is tryin' everything to nerf xp gain....red map drop :nerf,xp penalty on death (ok 4 that),xp nerf on red maps,currencies drop nerf beyond t3 maps...and now they try us to farm shitty t7 maps (for lowball cards)....hahahahaha

imo , my time is precious ,i play for xp,power , wealth and reward....lol.

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Would you kindly consolidate all of your complaint posts into 1 or 2 threads (or at least just 1 about each topic)? You seem to post similar complaints in new threads on a daily basis. I'm sure GGG have received your message several dozen times by now. Whether or not they care or will do something about your issues is up to them at this point, but the constant rehashing in new threads seems like pointless forum clutter.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
...realy,who gonna farm poor t7 maps?

Well, 2.4 is probably going to change the end-game, and potentially even the exp/map scaling; so who knows, maybe T7s could be worth running in the future..

But as it stands, I don't run any Map, or even bother picking them up, below T8. I go from Dried Lake, directly to T8/T9 Maps (the only T8 I run is Canyon, the rest aren't worth running, similar to T7 and below.)

It's kind of a shame that so many Maps are basically obsolete/redundant and never get played.. I hope they fix that. (Inb4 they fix that by nerfing Dried Lake.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jul 20, 2016, 3:54:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info