So Reach of the council or Voidheart ring div card?

"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I say go for Reach of the Voidheart. The power of voidheart on ranged attacks, not OP at all.

Why stop there. Reach of the void heart battery cobalt jewel so spell casters can get in the poison and free gmp action too.

If you wanna go OP, at least push it all the way please, sacrificing a ring slot pffs.

Peace,

-Boem-

Skyforth's Reach of the Void Heart Battery Prismatic Jewel. Might as well go all the way.
"
"
Rafein wrote:
I could see a Divination card that gives you a random Council item. Dey like their RNGs

Fated Uniques are too cool a concept to not go core. I could see it added, and expanded upon, so more low level uniques get upgrades. Voidheart may get a legacy, and a nerfed version goes core, but it will be around in some form.

Eh no more random X unique as I've said tired of that lol it's not equally weighted so the card I made recently will be the last in terms of that type of div card.

The 4 main Pale council drops are all equally weighted, afaik. So that should be a relatively safe one to do I think.

As long as it only gives one of the 4 main ones, and not crown of the pale king...
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info