Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

So Reach of the council or Voidheart ring div card?

I would rather have the content moved to the core game, like each zone has a small chance to spawn a prophecy, so you eventually get all the pieces for pale council or the prophecy for voidheart.
Adding div cards for league specific items seems to me like a lazy way for the devs to handle past league content. I mean, why bother adding Rigwald's fight into Standard with all the coding issues it entails, when you can just add a divination card for the items with a drop change of 0.1% in some zone.
Smh
"
"
vio wrote:
both? :)

Naw just one.

it's just that when thinking about it i couldn't come to a decision which one i would support.

---

i don't think the bow will make it to standard in it's current form, they either reduce the amount of arrows, make that it can't crit or would have to massively power creep.

reach of the council is amazing and easily available to everybody. even me with my time restricted, casual game style got 2 of them. found one (and the fight isn't that hard), traded for another.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 20, 2016, 6:52:17 AM
"
Necromael wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
Void Ring wont stay this way

i request source for you statement please

to answer the op : go for corrupted voidheart, if this is voting thread

Have you Seen the youtube Video chaos/phys eq vs ubber argus

Hurr durr want a 9ling without extra mana cost take this Ring

Its Common sense
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Probably should wait to see if Pale Council and Prophecies are temporary, Fated Uniques have rotations, or Reach of the Council or Voidheart becomes legacy uniques.
Corrupted 6l reach!
"
Effreti wrote:
I would rather have the content moved to the core game, like each zone has a small chance to spawn a prophecy, so you eventually get all the pieces for pale council or the prophecy for voidheart.
Adding div cards for league specific items seems to me like a lazy way for the devs to handle past league content. I mean, why bother adding Rigwald's fight into Standard with all the coding issues it entails, when you can just add a divination card for the items with a drop change of 0.1% in some zone.
Smh

I've thought of a few ways they could incorporate Prophecy into the core game with limited intrusion. But if they don't I think the Pale Council fight would be great inside of an Olmec's Sanctum type map.

4 wings, each containing the monster at the end of each prophecy chain along with their accompanying map boss. So for instance the Feral Lord wing would contain all beasts, be Mud Geyser themed, and would have Skullbeak + Yriel as the boss fight. Repeat for the other 3 themed wings.

Then you go back to the middle and fight the council.
Voidheart becouse it actually made melee viable again.
6L corrupted RoTC with culling
corrupted voidheart

both in 1 card, cause why the f*** no
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Reach of the Council please!
#NeverGoing90
"
Miazga wrote:

corrupted voidheart

And then you get this :S