So Reach of the council or Voidheart ring div card?

Voidheart of the Council.

It's voidheart, but you add "attacks fire 4 additional projectiles" to it. And change it to "attacks poison and bleed" so it can be used with ranged instead of just melee.

Go way OP or nothing.
Neither cause itll be rare and put into a map no one runs past a certain level.

Spoiler
Kappa
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
raxleberne wrote:

Thank you for adding actually good cards to the game.

This.

"
IceDeal wrote:

That you'll probably never see :p

Hope dies last!
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I say go for Reach of the Voidheart. The power of voidheart on ranged attacks, not OP at all.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
You will be disappointed when the nerf these items and you have a div card for an item that isn't something everybody wants anymore.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I say go for Reach of the Voidheart. The power of voidheart on ranged attacks, not OP at all.

Why stop there. Reach of the void heart battery so spell casters can get in the poison and free gmp action too.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
viciousnugget wrote:

Why stop there. Reach of the void heart battery cobalt jewel so spell casters can get in the poison and free gmp action too.

If you wanna go OP, at least push it all the way please, sacrificing a ring slot pffs.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I stocked up on more Voidheart's than Reach's, so please make a card for the Bow so I can still get rich from the rings :P
I think you should embrace your inner troll and do a Veil of the Night or Cameria's Maul card.
"
I think you should embrace your inner troll and do a Veil of the Night or Cameria's Maul card.

RichJMoney is my eternal enemy for making that piece of shit.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info