So Reach of the council or Voidheart ring div card?

"

RichJMoney is my eternal enemy for making that piece of shit.

Rumors says he wanted to add a specific voice saying "fuck you" when you moused over the unique gavel but ggg refused for some strange reasons...
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 24, 2016, 1:03:30 PM
"
"
I think you should embrace your inner troll and do a Veil of the Night or Cameria's Maul card.

You talking about the BiS glacial hammer weapon?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I could see a Divination card that gives you a random Council item. Dey like their RNGs

Fated Uniques are too cool a concept to not go core. I could see it added, and expanded upon, so more low level uniques get upgrades. Voidheart may get a legacy, and a nerfed version goes core, but it will be around in some form.
"
Rafein wrote:
I could see a Divination card that gives you a random Council item. Dey like their RNGs

Fated Uniques are too cool a concept to not go core. I could see it added, and expanded upon, so more low level uniques get upgrades. Voidheart may get a legacy, and a nerfed version goes core, but it will be around in some form.

Eh no more random X unique as I've said tired of that lol it's not equally weighted so the card I made recently will be the last in terms of that type of div card.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Div card wise granted it won't be for awhile due to my whole am I going to be playing much longer thing going on :x

No... who am I going to troll if you were gone?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Div card wise granted it won't be for awhile due to my whole am I going to be playing much longer thing going on :x

No... who am I going to troll if you were gone?

Uh Boem
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Embrace your inner-troll and awaken your latent bridge dweller potential?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
How about a card that grants a "Pale Council Unique" so it's actually feasible to get a set in a temp league without flipping? :P

Edit: Just saw your post saying no to this above. Wah.

Alright, how about a Div card for the From the Void prophecy?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jul 23, 2016, 10:48:05 PM
If you are waiting for a while to do it...

Just wait it out and see if someone creates either and what if any of prophecy is implemented in the base game.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Boem wrote:
"
"
I think you should embrace your inner troll and do a Veil of the Night or Cameria's Maul card.

You talking about the BiS glacial hammer weapon?

Peace,

-Boem-

A lot of Ice Crash player are also happy with that.

Camerica have it's place, aside from making a unique explicit as troll item what is a bit .. weird.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info